Car catastrophi Chapter 34

Monday April 30th 2022

So I did my paper round and saw Marcus, weren't around school much.
"Not around school much are you,"

"No I am not and I think I will transfer,"

"What you mean,"

"Nothing Monica, please, you know nothing about anything now. Just drop it you're a sweet innocent girl, who is all mouth, but know nothing about REALITY,"

"Woah, you woke up on the wrong side of your twisted bed,"

"Again with the smart ass fucking comments, just give it up,"

"If you told me I'd understand,"

"No I'd rather stab myself and end my life now that will make it easier I'll call school and transfer or give them sick notes all year and become a toilet cleaner."

I thought Marcus was acting really bizzare, but I didn't know what he was talking about, he wouldn't tell me and he's talking in riddles and stomping and growling...

I took my last tip and looked at him, "Monica wait,"

"I don't know anything remember I'm just all mouth, but I bet it's something to do with Charlotte,"

"Wait Monica please come back."

I rode off and didn't notice what choas was unfolding behind me...

A short hench male, with a ninja suit came and grabbed Marcus against a wall.
"You talk to her like that again I'll Stab you first, she's the greatest thing ever she ain't just mouth, so don't mess her around,"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really am, honestly I just have problems at that school and I can stay, I am friends with her,"

"Don't be her friend until you respect her,"
"I do respect her,"

An elderly man ran outside in his pyjamas and slippers, "oh lord its the 21st century and teenagers are fighting over a girl, there's plenty of women to fish out off and you don't see fish fight over the same bait now grow up!"

"What me ninja warrior princess came and attacked me he threatened to Stab me,"

"Whatever I'm going to watch challenge TV its better than watching you fighting, although I won't need pay per view for this because its free haha,"

The ninja whispered, "go fuck yourself and eat shit and die, but never disrespect Monica again,"

I got home and Marcus was calling me, over and over and over again.

"What is it,"
"I'm sorry, a guy just threatened to Stab me just now, he likes you, but I didn't see his face,"

"The balfour avenue mystery boy, why didn't you rip his mask off you idiot,"

"Incase you didn't hear me, (Marcus began whimpering with a high pitched voice( he threatened to Stabbbbb me,"

"Get over to Mike's and why were you walking the rich end anyway,"

"It's better than walking North East you'll get stabbed,"

"Jeez, I really don't know anything,"

"No its why you got to be careful around people you meet,"

"I'm fine,"

"As long as you're okay I'm cool and I'm sorry about falling out with you,"

"Look I'm still mad at you,"

I turned around...
"What you mean forever Monica,"
Marcus ran up to me and hugged me and then he kissed me on the cheek.

Not long after that, we heard a loud gun shot in the distance.