The Date (chapter 9

Saturday April 9th 2022

7:00 am

No rest for the wicked!
I did my paper round and wow $340 dollars in tips again...
$780 in just two days of being a paper girl I feel so rich...
I fucking danced around and did a front flip, backflip!
I didn't notice the hooded person, but they rode past at a distance...
They looked at me profoundly...
I was too busy thinking if I'm actually making the right decision or not!
I was stupid enough to turn down Sammy Bright, but he ditched me for Grace and that really pissed me off!

I did my routine, my shower, and always brushed my teeth in there it just made it about 100 million zillion times more easier and nicer.
Especially because mum let me use her purple Toothpaste and woah I hope my teeth are looking fucking bright as a moon afterwards...
I'd brush them slower and longer in the shower...
Used my skin care washes, shaved as well because its a date isn't it.
I used bubbleBerry fairy glow shampoo that my Aunt Louise got me for the holidays last year that I never used, I don't know why though, because it has beautiful light sunny glow/glitter that shimmers your whole body I just wanted it away from my face...
Water off, curtain aback, towel on and its go time.
I looked in the bathroom mirror, it was all steamed up, so I tried the hallway!
I switched on the light and the shimmer did go on my face and my eyelashes too, but I loved the slight golden bronzer caused by the shampoo...
My teeth were nothing like those influences, but they were so nice and bright...
I then thought of Sammy Bright...
It was a beautiful, bright and sunny day and then that reminded me of Sammy again!
I was vacantly staring at myself and the glimmer of sunlight on the trees 🌳!

Emily did try to get involved and I just told her to go fuck herself, because I can't be somebody I'm not.
Emily kept trying to come into my room, I quickly locked it, I rolled my eyes I just wanted privacy at a time like this.

"Wait Monica please make the right decision okay because this thing is important and once the damage is done there's no going back," she said with empathy..

"Are you done now?" I said with a stern tone.

"Yes and here let me blow dry your hair and use some of my curling product is good for your hair," Emily reassured...

"Thanks," I unlocked my door and let her in!

"Let me do my own make up," I stared at her with a tight lipped half smile!

"Okay I will, but if you don't blend it right I'll have to help out," Emily continued to blabber on...

('F girl talking about blending- oh blend it in I get it now, so not food it's about pastels and why's food always on my mind haha?)

I told her I wanted to get changed because I was freezing, I wasn't I just wanted to throw on an outfit...

Deodorant, driclor for sure and some perfume I definitely want Raspberry lemon Sorbet today... different keeps them on their toes even if it isn't Zair3 Ultra Divinity...

Really I just wanted to be my complete self, baggy jeans in some cool trainers, My aunt got me a pair of Giuseppes with a sweatshirt...

I got out with a black backpack and Emily looked at me and said...

"What's the matter with you, you can't go on a date looking like a nerd girl, yes you're beautiful and your hair is great, but please don't wear that sweatshirt I mean come on it's Limp Bizkit, and did you not look at my damn rule sheet for crying out loud..." Emily wrinkled her face, her nose and furrowed her brows so much a line creased in the middle of her forehead...

I got triggered by this...
I lashed out, I waved my arms up and down and stomped my feet.
"Wait, now I get it - you wanted to be nice to me just so I follow those 25 infamous rules, didn't you?" My eyes squinted as a rolled them...