Now you don't see her Chapter 20

Wednesday, April 19th, 2022

Previously

Everyone eventually gave in when it was sunset...

"Right, everyone, we will look south of forest first thing tomorrow on Wednesday, April 19, 2022, at 8:50 am...

...

So it was morning, and mum and dad were not happy and kept asking Craig lots of questions...

"I swear I didn't bother her or anything,"

"We argued, and the last person she spoke to was Jimmy, and we both got fried by the Principal...

Mum and dad made a phone 6 when the phone was hung up, and she told me to call Jimmy over right away...

"Dad, it's 6am,"

"Call him NOWWWWWW,"

"Alright, alright," Emily was crying, so dad nipped it in the bud, and Jimmy told him everything, and dad forbid him to date Emily ever again...

"Dad,"

Mr Bushy furrowed his brows at Emily, who was then quiet as a mouse.

"Sir I love Monica. I looked for her for hours yesterday, and so did everyone else, I stayed longer, I even looked for her in the carwash and I have her money for the carwash, did both her paper rounds and I, I,"

"That's guilt, but thanks, Jimmy. I'm just mad that you upset her that bad that I can't find my own daughter and not knowing where she is,"

"We will find your daughter,"

"Please, sir, you have to forgive me,"

All of a sudden Jimmy knocked on the door, "here that's $800 from the carwash the two rich end papers rounds $700 and this one was 150$, I also got her the issues 178-200, from my own money."

"Okay, I forgive you, I guess kids fight, but don't ever do it again,"

"No never, I realise now how sensitive she can sometimes be,"

"She has been emotional lately, and I'm worried about where she is,"

"Did you call her Aunt Louise?"

"No, but I'm going to call her right away,"

Mr Bushy whipped out his cell and started dialling, but nobody picked it up...
He did this 5 times and ran out of patience 😒 🙄 "what if I never find her?"

"Keep trying, and we'll keep looking for her, Dad."

Emily went to Marcus's house, but Monica hadn't been to visit, the carwash broken cameras and the buses intended for Monica were all clean by morning.

"Mike, we need the cameras fixing,"

"I can, but they'll break again due to the water,"

"Yesterday, I know Jimmy did it for her, and this morning, I've no idea,"

"Well, I'll sleep in a car,"

"No way, it's too dangerous,"

"I don't give a fuck, I want to find her,"

"What if you get stabbed,"

"Monica is more important,"

Mike thought for a moment and furrowed his eyebrows and let in to Emily, "Fine we'll all camp out here, and see who's washing the buses,"

Emily went to the forest to alert the principle her plan of action, that her, Jimmy and Marcus will camp out there and Sammy overheard her...
"Please I really want to come,"