breaking news chapter 16

Saturday, April 16th 2022

I did all my morning routine and got breakfast, and the car wash had to be done later!
This was going to be hard...

Blooming papers had to be done. Even though I didn't actually hate doing the papers, it's just so confusing with him, and he was watching again...
"What was he looking at?"
I wondered if he were indeed a bird lover!

Did he actually find me attractive
I mean, he was drop dead gorgeous, popular, and he was into anime he could get any girl he wished for, dreamed about, and I was trying to forget him.
Yet I always had him pop into my head randomly out of nowhere!

Anyways, whatever...

I decided to have breakfast at Naseems with Emily...
It was a nice place, a small, open kitchen so it was really noisy, and they banged the spoons hard on the pans and pretty often, so I asked them...

"Why the free cooking music concert,"

"Haha what you mean we are from yemen if we going to sing to you my sweetheart we will sing to you beautiful music, no need saying me me why free fucking music,"
"She said free cooking concert?"

"What you're playing in that kitchen is really bad for fucks sake,"

"What you mean?"

Emily laughed, "she means the banging of the spoons on the pans haha you didn't get her sarcasm,"

"Oh haha,"

"Haha," I laughed back and they were pretty cool, Emily learned to appreciate I'm not that bad and I learned to appreciate how much she was human...

"So I'm still a sket, a hoar a bitch,"

"Only when you're controlling,"

"Hey now I'm having the last of this,"

"Hey,"

Its was okay, I was sort of full I just enjoyed the taste and the restaurant donated money to Pakistan, yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Bangladesh, literally any country that needs support so it was cool we found out about them through Ibrahim! I enjoyed annoying her more even though I know it's not nice feeling emotional!

"Better than a stupid drive thru."
"Yeah now come on you outspoken class clown, all that's missing is the big yellow shoes, some big red hair and a big nose haha,"
"Sharap Emily,"

We then went to Marcus's house, which wasn't too far, and we needed to first figure out where most big groups will likely be and split up.

So we decided on the recording and me and Emily and I headed over to Headache Hell for me, known as meadowhell and she calls it heavenHall.

Marcus headed over to the Haltan super groceries store

Jimmy to The drive in...

We each played the recording around groups of people we recognised from school...

Then, the next group and we stayed in each location for 60 minutes!

Next, me and Emily went into town...

Marcus into Central shopping park...

Jimmy to the gym...

People were shocked and we acted shocked like thinking who the heck is that and who that mother fucker think he is?

After 2 hours...

Jimmy to the carwash, me too...
We had to wash 78 buses.
Mike played the recording from time to time when it was crowded.

Marcus headed over to a big park for 1 hour then to another...

Emily went to a few diners...

Me and Jimmy were done...

We got loads of texts about the pervert...

"Great I knew exposing her uncle was brilliant,"

"Yes Monica now let's do this again tomorrow and wait Monday at school haha,"

"Okay cool."

Me and Emily went home and plugged a htmi cable in as we all got rid of moviezGalore because I brought this rule on because Nobody can force us to stop boy cotting useless stuff...
My mother also thought it was best to keep using the dvds that are still working and buy from charity shops so we keep a copy forever and keep supporting our local charities.
Remember earlier I said we lived poor even if we weren't haha!
Sometimes the old fashioned way is the magical way, we still have video tapes that work!
I remember my dad teaching me how recording movies on Long-play so I have all these old shows that has been axed and literally me and Emily did think of having a huge sleep over t9 rub in Grace's face!

Emily made some ice lattes and we sat down chilling out! It was really fun.
She also did her nails too, I never seen someone multi task so well, she's a lot smarter than I ever thought possible!
Those bullies broke my Emily Vokasovich.
"Look he's so hot Monica and his name rhymes with Vokasovich,"

"Rick Rosovich I wish he were Vokasovich then we'll be related,"

"No darling I'd have him right now,"
"Emily he's probably old enough to be your grandfather,"

"Emily searched him and said oh yeah, but I can fantasise can't I?"

"Why who's your fantasy come on,"

"No leave me alone,"

"Come on, come on, come on,"

"Girls you're a little noisy, but I love seeing you too like this,"

"Thanks dad, oh can I borrow Mr Bushy to tickle Monica she won't tell me a secret,"

"No she can smell the inventors pits,"

"Dad haha stop okay if you go away with Mr nosy Bushy I'll tell Emily,"

I wasn't convinced dad had left so I whispered it...

"No way, I didn't know you liked Shutter Island,"

"Yes Leonardo a baby and Ryan Reynolds is kind of cute,"

"No not Ryan I prefer, Chad Michael Murray,"

"Huh ? Who Is that,"

"Here I'll show you a movie pic and a recent pic,"

"Oh he cute,"

"Yes I used to be Efron mad, but not lately I think Corbin is still cute though,"

"Right let's get rest for tomorrow,"

Emily clapped the lights off and we're ready to prove my innocence...

We had a few texts...

"Eww my god I am glad your sister Monica is not hanging with Grace anymore, all this stuff she did to her she must feel terrible I'll see you at school,"
Sofia Lauranette

"Hi Monica sorry about bullying you I guess you told the truth the whole time huh, well I should have believed you! Kate Sasha."