Don't you dare! chapter 25

Sunday April 23rd 2022

It was 4am I was already up, Aunt Louise wasn't used to this Racket so early in the morning and she thought I was a robber.
"Get over here you damn thief, I'll fucking kick your ass, I may be a woman, but I'm a black belt in kung-fu, judo, karate and tai and kick boxing I'll flying kick your ass right out this door,"

"Haha,"

"Monica?"

"Is this some kind of practical joke I'll have you back for this,"

"No light sleeper Mary I am going to my paper round,"

"At 4am?"

"Avoiding stalkers,"

"Well seen as you woke me up I'm coming because you need a body guard,"

"Not you too,"

Aunt Louise gave me that long look, I knew what she was thinking, and then on second thought I knew I could use her if something ever happened!
Plus she could ride a bike, I looked for my bike and found it in the shed and got her my old helmet and off we went.
She was easy to talk to, like she'll say the serious part and then forget about it and just talk normally...

"Dark out here isn't Monica, these helmets got lights they're cool,"

"Dad made them so yeah,"

"Awesome,"

It began to get a little silent as I slowed down and rode off through the meadow thinking and Aunt Louise saw my headlight and then I rode along next to her!
"Hey cupcake what you thinking,"

"Nothing I sometimes need solitude,"

I started drifting again and Aunt Louise noticed I wasn't myself...

"I know somethings wrong,"

"Well when you said the helmets were cool, kids at school love Emily and me so I don't get why I'm so embarrassed to tell them dad makes them, I never used to feel that way,"

"It's part of growing up and Someday you won't like riding with me anymore haha,"

I smiled at her and knew I'd never tire of Aunt Louise!
"Look just tell them and even if they laugh so what and be the Monica everyone knows and loves."

I knew she was right and I had to do this, we were done with the rich ends of the Balfour nightmare.
Which I told my aunt about!
It was our turn of the neighbourhood and then it was 6am and I showed aunt Louise round and introduced her to Howell's.

"Louise,"

"Thomas."

There was a familiar look in their eyes and a deep knowledge within their subconscious.
I went to talk to Steve and little did I know Ryan was watching me with hearts in his eyes!
He saw my aunt turn around and he strode off really quickly into a market stall, "hey who's this fella,"

"Steve,"

"Hey, and this is?"

"Sorry I'm visiting from out of town I'm her Aunt Louise,"

"You're cool,"

"Thanks,"

"Monica these helmets are awesome where you get them,"

Aunt Louise looked at me with her face as to say, "Am I going to lie or tell the truth,"

"My dad makes them,"

"Awesome tell him I'll give him 25$ if he makes me one,"

"Cool, okay,"

We walked away and Aunt Louise couldn't help gloating, haha, "what,"