11:7:21 (Chapter 4)

Monday April 4th 2022

So it was a beautiful day, and I swung my legs out of bed, opened my blinds, smiled, and ran to my wooden chest of drawers, there's 20 compartments!
I grabbed what first appealed to me and i saw some bleach wash poking threw, so throw on some mid rise jeans in bleach wash, a red tank top from my wardrobe and some low converse in white...
I looked at myself in a full-length mirror and winked because I didn't give a shit about the populars!

My room isn't as fancy as the bitch queen bee Emily Vokasovich or I call her EmmyBuzzyBee VokasoBitch!
She hates it and I get told off everytime.
Mum told us that if we stop swearing then maybe we won't have 37 hundred fucking swear boxes in our basement, we'll I'm exaggerating, but there is a fucking load of them I swear to fucking hell.

So I got the full length bays, my chest of drawers which I hate, but maybe I'd ask mum for a wardrobe like Emily's...
I got an lshaped one too, its half on each wall, full length full of shelves, drawers and two long rails and two short ones because mum hopes I'd start wearing more dresses one day!
Yup In her fucking dreams!
My bed is a large Ottoman, I got a pillow top mattress, mum got me a 5ft5 Inch and one that's 12 inches wide.
I doubt I'll have a boyfriend to sleep around with anytime soon I'm not 17 like Emily I'm going to be 14 soon.

I combed my brown hair and left it open, wore an oreos cap, it quickly got wavy even if I straightened it and it was dense and took me ages so I didn't care like Emily did, my floors were basic hardwood flooring with a nice plain rug, an arm chair and shelved lighting because mum knew I loved reading...
I got up and ran across the hallway the cream fluffy carpet brushed against my feet tickling me so much I stumbled and almost knocked over our tropical plant in the corner, I opened the large wooden door and then went into our huge bathroom...
There was a built in storage unit, with 3 cupboards underneath 2 sinks, a baby changing unit, some handles for guests with disabilities especially my uncle Brian he has been struggling with spina bafia and arthritis for 17 years now so my mum made a nice oprn shower, then ee had our bath which was right in the corner, with a spa and our hottub, then a few steps up and you reach a port that goes to the sauna and the spa room, the indoor swimming pool. It was all blue, mosaic tiling...
We had magnifying mirored cabinets and a huge mirror for shaving in the shower that did not steam up and our male family members loved it for multitasking, especially daddy's shaving foam that stays on whilst he showers, literally i only ever noticed him shave Mr Bushy for really important meetings... I went into the tallboy and grabbed drictor and applied deodorant.
I ran back into my room almost tripping over my beanbag, landing on my armchair I grabbed my book bag 🎒 from my ottoman bed...
Yes mum said I got to clear the junk out in there!

This is how we do it and not to forget some perfume! It's justt a light squirt of pescara strawberry. My favourite fragrance ever-made! I put it on my chest...

I went to brush my teeth, but the bathroom was vacant.
So I then went downstairs to eat instead...
"Morning honey, I made you 3 slices of protein toast before you go to your paper round at 6am." Said my mum, with pulsing lips, an emotionalless face, rushing around, making her and dad's breakfast, Emily's and Craig's too.

"Thanks, you didn't have to do all that, and it seems you're up early, so let me guess, impressing a new demon, or you got a flaming monstrous meeting,"

"Number two dear," Mum looked at with her lips frowned turned inwards and her eyes crinkled inwards.

"Oh shit that doesn't sound good," I raised my brows up high, shook my head, and half smiled at my mum.

"No it isn't and if my anxiety plays up anymore, I will need a number two and put 20 cents in the, in the swearbox dear; Craigggg,"

"Fine, it's just 20 cents," I smirked, I'd even put that in...