oh my Sammy Chapter 18

Monday April 18th 2022

I got up at 4am, earlier than usual!
Luckily gazer wasn't up by then so I was happy he was not staring at me!
I did my papers rounds for two rich parts of the neighbourhood, a happy dance, collected my tips and of course a good ole bike spin; just far from any expensive cars!
Now off to the other end of the neighbourhood which was covered by Jimmy for a bit, Howell's was so glad I came by he gave me lots of iced fingers, powdered donuts and of course my favourite in the world a donut with peanut butter and jelly!
"Thanks dude you're the best,"
"Monica, you're a very good example to this generation, and we need more hustle like you,"
"There's plenty, Sir,"
"Not quite like you, and you enjoy the rest of your day now."
"Don't worry it'll be great, haha,"
"Oh up to something now give me the Tea I knead it haha, get it Monica,"
"Haha it's nothing just a harmless prank,"
"Haha have fun."

I don't understand what was happening to me, but I swear strange things, I just felt things I couldn't explain ever, not even to Emily, Mr Bushy, or to my mother or my brother!

I have these questions, "why do people get offended so quickly, so fast and stay angry for so long, I just do what I need to do, say what I have to and its over with,"

I went upstairs to get some sleep, my mum woke me up at 7am! "Honey, you'll be late for school."
"Sure okay mum I'm just tired,"
"You're dressed anyway,"
"Want to sleep a bit more honey,"
"Yeah, I had a donut,"
"Never seen you like this before."
"I got up at 4 to avoid the stalker,"
"Yeah, and went to bed late talking to Emily?"
"Yes, I know, it was silly, and I'm sorry,"
"You never ever apologise you normally fight me and debate, are you getting a fever, or you eaten something bad,"
"No, mum, I just feel certain things, and I don't understand and it's not this hormonal stuff you're talking about; it's something else,"
"Okay then; so when you're ready to talk to me about it, please do tell me or your dad,"

I just went to sleep and then heard everything, sound of my siblings arguing on the hallway, the sound of the shower and someone fart pooping I'm guessing it's Craig, but I'm so sleepy my eyes are closed....

"Monica, Monica," clapped Emily! "Gee you usually wake up early,"
" I was up at 4am and now I just wanted sleep,"

"You see stalker dude,"

"No,"

"Good so no talking at night, because you need to be up earlier than 6am,"

"Look at him in school and see if he's baffled and if he plays it cool,"

" Fair play, only he usually ignores me,"

"Just see if he ignores you. If he does, then okay, maybe Grace was playing around, and it doesn't matter. You can forget it hun it takes time,"

"Emily,"
"What?"
"Don't you like miss your friends?"
"What you trying to get rid of me now?"
"No I just, ohh I feel, I don't even know how to explain how I feel it's annoying."
"Haha okay well when you figure it out; let me know now...
Come let's have breakfast and go to school,"

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, I did a light, no makeup, Makeup look...

"Wow, you look beautiful,"
"Really,"
"Like your tomboy self only a hot version."

"Haha,"

"What are you doing?"
"Hi dad, I just felt like wearing something different,"
"Its nice!"
"Thanks, dad,"

"Monica these powdered donuts are great, here is one for the road and an iced latte for you and Emily in a flask with Hazelnut milk and coconut sugar."

"Thanks mum,"

"My beautiful girls, and Monica a different version, but it is light and natural I do like it,"