HIS ANGER ON HER🤬

TAEHYUNG POV

TAEHYUNG POV.

"upsss that girl ruined my whole shirts, ahhhh i am in bad mood, but teahyung be relax you have to do it your father is waiting for you, you can do it " ups what happened to me.....oh omy god m i talking to my self? , uff teahyung shut up and go to party hall.

i reached the party hall, some teachers gave me best wishies for become a new professor in their college and some teachers give me lots of gifts _-ofours they give because they know me very well . but student dont know about my company and also dont know about that i am the CEO of the KIM enterprises comany, leave it .... i said thanks to all and hug all teachers but not female teahers because i feel not comfirtable with womens.

Tae dad: hey son, Congratulation (proudly face)

Taehyung: Thank you dad

Tae dad: Teahyung your shirt is wet what happened to you, is everything ok ??

Taehyung: everything is fine that, a one spelled water on me. i am okey dad , you can go your meeting place , i will meet you at home, bye take care dad.

Tae dad: Okey Son take care of yourself, if anything you need, you have to call me first okey  Or please dont be Rude with students, or dont angry on them okey i will leave bye Son....

Taehyung: Dad please i am not child (angry face) 

Tae dad: okey okey byeee......(laughing)

Y/N POV.

 As soon as i reached my class, i saw heriy jumping from the back gate and coming into the college maybe because she was late while talking to her mother, i ignore her childish behavior. i enter in my class room and sat on bench with my head down, i feel very tired because of him.

Heriy: what happened Y/N, why do you have your head down? is everthing oky?

Y/N: what can i say, my mind went crezy as soon as i entered in college.

Heriy: What happened today? (curious face)