Are you Drunk🔞

Y/N: Listen Taehyung Pease calm down, It's nothing like you think, i just help hi-

Taehyung interrupts Y/N and says, 

Taehyung: I have heard everything you said and what you are saying is nothing like what i think. Hmm Do you say 'I love you' to every single boy? (he said with his Cold voice)

Y/N: Listen he loves a girl and he just-

Taehyung: And that girl is you, I said it right.......Ha,. 

Y/N: No No you are saying wrong.....(she said while shivering)...Yes I know I made a mistake but I didn't do it intentionally

Taehyung seductive caressing his hand on Y/N's face and says 

Taehyung: what if I slap you and say I didn't do it on purpose. 

??: Who will slap whom? Tell me, I will also slap. (she said with her funny voice)......................................Wait Sir.......UPssssssss.......

Taehyung looks back and Heiry stiffens and she is very surprised to see Taehyung and Y/N so close.

Taehyung: So Miss Heiry, explain to your best friend that love will not work in this college and if it happens again, I will not take 2 minutes to out of her from the college, (he says angrily looking at Y/N) and Miss Y/N you. I will teach you a lesson later......

aehyung walks out, slamming the door shut.

"Heiry nervously asks Y/N 

Heiry: what happened Y/N why was the professor so angry.......

Y/N: Heiry, Eun-woo had to prepare a comedy love show for his friend's wedding, so I was just telling him some love filled lines, suddenly Taehyung sir overheard everything and thought that Eun-woo and I were making love in the class.

Just then the door opens with a thud and Eun-woo comes in and says

Eun-woo: Guys, Taehyung sir has become very angry with Y/N ​​these days

Eun-woo: Guys, Taehyung sir has become very angry with Y/N ​​these days. hey Y/N If you want, I will talk to the principal for Our professior behavior.