!Party Time!

Y/N: If I had my way, I wouldn't even talk to you (I said this quietly so Taehyung wouldn't hear anything)

Taehyung: Let's hurry up or we will be late and I don't want my friends to scold me for anything (He says all this while walking out with a lot of attitude)

                   "Taehyung and You both get into the car and leave for Suga's party"

"Taehyung and You both were sitting peacefully. Taehyung was focused on driving and you were looking outside from the car window. As soon as you go a short distance, there is a lot of traffic on the road"

                "Both of you were ignoring each other like we do bitter melon (hahhhh this is for                          fun) but after a while a poor and very cute girl came near the door of your car and gave                                       roses to Taehyung. speaks while giving"

lil Girl: Sir, both of you are looking very cute couple. Please give this flower to this beautiful madam sitting next to you, this will enhance your love (That cute girl points towards me and says, due to which I feel pity for that girl, how long she roams on the road to sell a flower)"

As soon as the little girl said this, Taehyung looks at you, he understands that you are feeling very bad seeing that girl, then Taehyung takes out his wallet and gives 100 dollars to that cute girl and takes a rose flower from her hands.

You: *in mind*To be honest, I had a slight crush on Taehyung because of his behavior with that girl!

Taehyung: Stop staring at me like that and catch this flower, I don't like all these flowers etc. (Taehyung says while throwing all the flowers towards me)

You: Tell me one thing, you talk to everyone in such a polite and professional manner but why do you treat me so rudely? (i said while keep those flowers at the back of my site )