PUNISHMENT↹

(Time skip at 05:50 pm) In college

Y/N Pov.

all students have gone even my best friend also gone because today is her parent's anniversary uf.... i am still solving the maths questions that teahyung professor give me as a punishment, I even got stuck in my neck. i thought maybe the professor had gone. so i thought i would also go to my home, so i quickly pack my bag & i was about to quickly leave the class and go towards the exit gate when suddenly someone grabbed my bag from my behind.

Y/N: who the hell you are? (angry tone)

as soon i was looked back in ager, i was fucking shocked...............

Taehyun: Where are you going Girl??? (smirky face)

Taehyung POv.

I was sitting my cabin and checking the exam sheets of students, while checking the exams sheets, Miss Chioi Y/N exam sheet come into my hands, i thought this was name of the same girl who was coming late in my morning first class. 

Tae: Ohh its the same girl.......

 when i checked the sheet i saw that this girl has lowest marks in the entire class. "Ohh god this girl is really weird, all the answer are wrong, in fact, she got even the easiest questions wrong. i was not  surprised at all by this,  because that girl looked weird as soon when i was saw her.

I finished my work and left for from, as soon i reached the exit gate i saw Y/N going very fast  as  if she was hiding from someone and running away, then i  remembered that i has punished her in morning.

Taehyung: Where are hoing???........ 

Y/N: Sir today i have very important work so i have to go home please.

Taehyung: Did you solve all the questions i told  to  do?

Y/N: Sir..I-I solved most of the problems, i will do rest tomorrow, i am getting late for home, please sir let me go

Taehyung: Do you think i am crezy, you think i'll really let you go?

Y/N:..Huhh....???

Taehyung: Come sit in front of me and solve all the questions....