LOVE oR Me?

Teahyung

I am in a very strange pain, on one side there is anger sitting on my nose and on the other side there is helpless Y/N who always becomes the reason for my anger

 I don't understand why I give so much pain to Y/N, that night, I had loosened up Y/N's condition, I knew she wouldn't be able to handle my size, but this is anger, it's always on my mind.

Three days have passed since that night, and yet Y/N has not talked to me, nor have I tried to convince her, after 2 days I have a new branch opening party and everyone is going to come here. That Y/N's aunty and my dad too, but Y/N doesn't even look at me now.

 I don't know how to explain to her that my day doesn't go by unless I talk to her or fight with her, I don't know. It is some feeling but after that night I am feeling very bad.

I don't even know what girls like and what they don't, what should I do? Should I ask someone for my help?.....Yaaah Idea, Maybe this time there is only one bastard who can help me!!

Me: Hey? Where are you....I hope there isn't a stripper fair ahead of you.

Jimin: Oh no, I'm just going to buy clothes for a dirty opening party

Me: Don't open your mouth too much, otherwise I will beat you so hard that you will feel reggret when you are born, Understand Shorty?

Jimin: I am not afraid of these threats, if there was someone else in your place I would have taught them a lesson but i l-leave you because you are my brother, by the way, why did you call me? 

Me: Mmmm...I-i just- 

Jimin: problem, right? Did you run out of money for the opening party? Come on, I'll give it to You, Anyway, helping a poor person earns money.

Me: I have a lot of money, so keep your mouth shut and listen to me carefully.

I told Jimin about the issue between me and Y/N, and also asked him how to convince him, at first he started laughing but later he told me that girls like shopping a lot.

 so maybe I should convince Y/N. Will have to be taken for hopping, but if she refuses then I will get angry, but what will happen remains to be seen.

Y/N

On Call: ok this time we will study well bitch...

I was about to say something further but suddenly the gate of my room opened slowly and a black shadow appeared in front of my eyes, if Taehyung does not come to my room quickly then what could be the time at this time? 

I called Heiry softly saying bye. while Cuting the call and took out a mini knife from the drawer of the night stand on the side and went silent behind the bed.

__my heart was beating like a horse Thud. Thud. Thud

W-ho are y-ou? I know I am stammering while speaking but what can I do, sweat started dripping from my head because of the rate, but after a minute the gate opened and Taehyung's voice was heard in my ears.

Shhhh Dont be Scared! Its me Y/N He speaks in a very low voice which brings relief to my heart but then a question arises in my mind that, what has Taehyung come to my room? Even though we both are ignoring each other after that cruel night.

Before I could say anything, Taehyung had come inside and sat on the chair on the left side of my bed and again said something in a low voice which made me doubt my ears whether I had heard something wrong or not?

I have come here to apologize, so you can feel free to come and sit comfortably on the bed in front of meHe spoke the last line very softly but it was enough for me to hear but I didn't trust Taehyung at all. Why he here? And he has come to apologize to me. It's impossible, maybe this is some other person in the form of Taehyung. please come in front of me i need to talk to you something!! He pleaning Like A little baby.

You don't need to apologize to me and anyway you don't have to make any difference whether I feel bad or whether I cry in front of your eyes. I said to Taehyung in a taunting tone which caused a strange look on Taehyung's face. i think He's really ashamed of his actions!

Can you give me some precious hours of your life, I feel like going out with you today.             he said these words in a very slow and sweet voice, which I have not heard since we got married...but What happened to Taehyung today? Earlier he used to shout at me like a demon!

Why? I didn't say much and just asked for this one Word, because I don't trust Taehyung either.

Please forgive me Y/N, I am very ashamed of my actions, I never thought that I would behave so badly that night, you have been ignoring me since that night and seeing this I'm feeling angry at myself. Taehyung takes out a rose from inside his shirt and points it towards me and says, please forgive me, I will never force myself on you.

 Taehyung takes out a rose from inside his shirt and points it towards me and says, please forgive me, I will never force myself on you

Is this really happening to me or am I dreaming? As soon as I say this I scratch my cheeks hard.

but after seeing my reactions, Taehyung comes to me and sits next to me and where I scratched my cheeks, he lovingly rubs his palm on my cheeks and says, please Y/N, don't think that this is a dream, I really want to say sorry to you. Here, I have also brought a cute rose for you, I won't mind if you hit me for my mistake, but please don't ignore me like this, My Rosie.

My Rosie? Seriously i can't belive myself, i ju-just could'nt belive that, what exactly wrong with him today, First apologize and second This-Thisss.....He called me "My Rosie"?

_________________________________________________________________________Please guys Do Vote and please please follow my Account!! 

Next part After 50 votes, sorry i'm not selfish but i-i-__sorry i can't explane it,