Him & I

Y/N (your name)

It's been 6 months, my exams are over and my results are out, yes I admit that my marks have little bit less because you all know because of Taehyung I was not interested in studies at all, anyway I passed.

So that's it and from now on I just have to give 1 more year to college, then my graduation will also be completed and I can easily do a full time job and stop relying on Taehyung.

Taehyung and I still don't get along, I don't know why but Taehyung ignores me a lot these days. 6 months ago when we were returning from Suga's party, he talked to me properly but when we reached home, Taehyung remained silent. He went to his room and didn't even talk to me.

I don't know what goes on in his mind. And one more thing, Taehyung hasn't forced himself on me in these 6 months These days, Taehyung pays more attention to his work.

And yes, one more thing, Taehyung has also organized the opening party of a new branch, which is going to happen after 5 days from today

I didn't even know that Taehyung is so rich, he is the CEO of Kim Enterprises, he has owns 5-6 hotels and that too in the most expensive area of ​​Seoul, he has 4-5 cars which are highly branded. Only those people can take it who have a good bank balance and property and Taehyung also donates money to poor children for food and accommodation.

I was able to find out all this because Taehyung is mostly out of town and attends his meetings. And it is very difficult to make college appointments and maintain the post of CEO, so one day Taehyung had forgotten his laptop at home and I secretly saw his life till now in his laptop, but even after being so rich why marry a with me?

Anyway, he also talks to me as rudely as he used to do before, sometimes I feel very bad but I concentrate my mind on some other work like I am doing now.

It's 11 pm now and Taehyung has order me for coffee. What does he think of him?, I'm his wife but he treat me like a dame maid. Oh This feeling Fucking hell, but it used to be

Here's your coffee! I gave coffee to Taehyung and was about to leave the room when I heard the cup breaking

Here's your coffee! I gave coffee to Taehyung and was about to leave the room when I heard the cup breaking. I turned back and saw all the coffee spilled on the white tiles and pieces of the cup also scattered here and there.

Have you made any coffee? It's been so long that you still haven't learned how to make coffee. Haven't your parents taught you anything? Taehyung yells at me when he sees me, but as soon as he takes my parents' name, I lose my mind.

So you could have made the coffee yourself, why did you ask me to make it?, I went to corner of the bed front of Taehyung's face and shouted in front of him, why? Didn't your mother teach you anything? Did she go heaven without teaching you anything hnn? Today I also gave the reverse answer to Taehyung in the puzzle because I love my parents very much.