both said yes😖

Y/N POV

Y/N POV.

after celebrating my birthday, I and my aunty came home, i asked her "why did you do this, were you taking advantage of the fact that i believed everything you said, so i eccepted of that too..."Answer me aunty..(crying voice)

Aunty: i just want to learn to live your life on your own, and i dont want hear anything, Mr. Kim and i haved talked about this, your marriage will happen next week because mr. kim has to go America for some work, so he wants this marriage to happen as soon possible.

Y/N: but how can i face him in college.

Aunty: You have to. bye good night( smile)

After hearing all this, she went to her room to sleep & feel asleep thinking about what teahyung said today.

Taehyung Pov.

Taehyung: Whaaaaaaaaaat, dad you kow what did you said, now???

Mr. Kim: I am serious about this son. you know that i have to shift America after 10 dyas that why, i want someone to stay with you to take care of you.

Taehyung: Dad, this marriage is definitely happening but i am talling you advance that i do not belive in this marriage at all. i am going to marry because of you i am forced to do all this.

Mr. Kim: thanks, now go Good night son , meet u tomorrow.

After our coversation, i went to my room, and laid on my bad for sleep. but suddely i got a call form jungkook, (picked up)

Jungkook: I am sorry for today , i could not came today because my car broke down on the road.

Taehyung: No need, Jk.....

Jungkook: What happened? (question voice)

Taehyung: i told him everything abou today....

Jungkook: really, your going to marry with your student (laughing)

Taehyung: i am really tired jk... i have to go to sleep, BYe good night , i talked you later BYeee.

Jungkook: Fine....take care of you & Your voice (laughing voice)

Taehyung: get lost....otherwise i kill you..

(Cut the call)

Y/N Pov.

Next morning

In college

i was sitting in class when the bell rang and the professor came in, our eyes met each other but soon we both looked away.