↼You Belong to me⇀🔞

Y.N Pov

i was dancing in the club when Heiry's drink accidentally spilled on my clothes.

Y/N: "Ouch Bitch, you spoil my clothes" i said while cleaning the dress with hands

Heiry: Please forgive me bae, do one thing, the washroom is on the right, go there and clean your clothes.

I picked up my purse and went to the washroom. I went to the washroom and cleaned my clothes with water. 

I was cleaning my clothes when a girl came while talking on the call and started shouting.

Girl: I am coming, why are you so angry, it is only 8:30, hang up the call, I am coming in just 10 minutes.

After listening to that girl, I remember what Taehyung said to a me" if you don't get home before 8 o'clock then no one will be worse than me"

"Oh no, what should I do now, I have to get out of here soon, Taehyung will find some excuse to be angry at me again. I quickly came out of the washroom and said to Heiry

Y/N: Listen, I have to go home, it's very late.....

Heiry: Yes, but how can you go alone, do one thing Eun-woo will leave you at your home, you can go with him. he is also going home

Y/N: No, its fine i will go by myself Dont worry,

I quickly exited the club and started stopping the taxi, but all the taxi was already booked. I was nervously looking at the time on my watch, when suddenly a car came and stopped in front of me , And Eun-woo comes out of the car...!! He looked at me with his beautiful little eyes because he is lil bit drunked...

!! He looked at me with his beautiful little eyes because he is lil bit drunked

Eun-woo: Get in the car and I will drop you at your home.

Y/N: No, i will Go by myse-

He cut me off and held my hand and forced me into the car and started driving, He moves his hands around the steering wheel and says

Eun-woo: Now tell me the way to your house....!!

I looked at the time on my watch. It was already 8:45. Without thinking much, I told the way to my house, but somehow I had a feeling that Taehyung might not be outside the house.

Our journey was silent, neither I didn't say anything nor Eun-woo said anything

After some time, we reached in front of my house. (okey i mean tae house)

 (okey i mean tae house)