possesiveness?

"Y/N Pov"

I woke up at 6 o'clock and I saw Taehyung's entire body weight on me. I slowly removed his hand and went to the washroom. I did my morning routine and went to the garden and started drinking my coffee and reading for my Books.

After getting some rest, I saw that Heiry's call was coming on my phone, I quickly picked up the phone and said

Y/N: Hey, Good Morni-

Heiry: What's the matter of good morning, you didn't even wish me at 12 o'clock in the night, you even forgot my birthday. (she says while shouting)

Y/N: Baby, a demon had captured me at last night, so I couldn't wish you.

Heiry: Demon? Captured? what are you saying about Y/N?

Y/N: Hey, I'm just kidding, I was really tired yesterday, so I fell asleep as soon as I got home, that's why I couldn't wish you, please forgive me.

Heiry: I will forgive you on one condition, tell me it is acceptable.

Y/N: First tell me what is the condition?

Heiry: Today you have to go to the club with me, no excuse will suffice, understood.

Y/N: You know I don't like going to places like this

Heiry: I said, no excuse will suffice, come along and be ready at 7o'clock in the evening, I will come to pick you up.

Y/N: *in mind* If she comes here, she will know about me and Taehyung, no no, I will not let this happen "Hey don't come, I will come myself baby don't worry"

??: Are you thinking of going somewhere?

As soon as I disconnected the call, I heard a husky voice behind me and I knew it was Taehyung.