⇔I hate You Him⇔🔞

Y/N POV

Y/N: hnn? What did you just say?....m-m-i be-belong to you?

Taehyung: Yes!! Now shut up, and come with me

Y/N: But where?

Taehyung: College!!

Y/N: with you?

Taehyung: Yes, because I am late because of you and you are also late, so come with me, I will drop you a short distance from the college.

Y/N: But T-Tae what about this, Taehyung, we are going to college and I have to attend those classes, please let me take it out, I can't do this at all.

Taehyung: No Way.....This your punishment.....So shut up and come with me!!

When Taehyung said this, I kept looking at his face with mytearful eyes but he didn't care.

I picked up my bag and went to the parking lot, 

"but serously, I was feeling a lot of pain from these vibrations because I had never used such a device before and I can't understand what is happening to Taehyung these days. He is behaving very strange, has he fallen in love with me? Oh no, that can never happen!"

"I came out of my thoughts and was about to sit in the back of Taehyung's car when I heard my rude husband's voice"

Taehyung: Hey Ohh , hello Miss Queen? i am not your driver okey, Quietly come and sit in the front seat.

"I didn't want to waste my time and silently sat on the front seat because there is no point in me arguing with Taehyung because the controls of this vibration machine are in his hands and I don't want to any more pain to my body because I have to attend classes."

                                                    "Athour Pov"

"Taehyung was driving and you were sitting secretly on a dam looking at the view outside when you feel a sharp pain in your stomach and you scream and look at Taehyung with tearful eyes And there was a different kind of smile on his face"