wine🍷

"Marriage day....."

Mr. Kim (Taehyung dad) Pov.

Today is my son's wedding and I will return to America tomorrow. I don't know whether my son will be happy with that girl or not but I definitely have to take revenge from that girl.

Author POv.

"Yes, I know you guys are also wondering why Kim is saying all this, 

do you guys remember that washroom thing that day when Y/N saw Mr. Kim going to the ladies washroom that day? and she stopped mi kim ? If you have read your first chapter then you will definitely remember that day. His childhood enemy, that is, his school time enemy, was just coming out of the men's washroom when he secretly overheard the conversation between Mr. Kim and Y/N"

"When he told this to all the teachers, Mr. Kim was very embarrassed that he did not see the ladies washroom and he did not want to tell everything to Taehyung because he did not want his son to have to face his own problems in his own school. this is an insult"

"And taking revenge of this, Mr. Kim checked the background of Y/N and he found out that Y/N is from a poor family and her aunt has adopted her. Then he found out the background of her aunt and then Mr. Kim found out that It turned out that Y/N's aunt did not have the money to pay the home loan, so he made a plan to meet Y/N's aunt and called her aunt to meet him."

"Flashback"

__5pm on Y/N's birthday__

Mr. Kim had invited Y/N's aunt to a very expensive restaurant. At 5 in the evening, when Y/N's aunt reached the restaurant, she saw an old man wearing black outfits sitting at the VVIP table, then Mr. Kim reached Y/N's aunt. He waves and signals that Y/N's aunty understands that this is the same man whom I called to waive off my loan.

 He waves and signals that Y/N's aunty understands that this is the same man whom I called to waive off my loan

Aunty: Hey, are you mister Kim?

Mr. Kim: yah Yah first you can sit here!

Mr. Kim pushes the chair back and respectfully asks Y/N's aunt to sit.

Mr. Kim: Are you Y/N's aunt who raised her after her parents?

Aunty: *with shocked face she ask* yes but how yo-

Mr. Kim: cuts her off and says, "don't ask anything, I know everything" 

her aunty was looking at expensive things around the restaurant, then Mr. Kim understands that if he wants to take revenge from Y/N, So first Y/N's aunt will have to be lured with money.

Mr. Kim: "says while eating" how much is your loan remaining?

Aunty: hnn 15 million won! But I honestly don't even know why you want to repay my loan.

Mr. kim: i just want to marry your y/n to my son.....!

Aunty: But Y/N is still studying and she is too young to get married.