New meeting🤦‍♀️

Y.N Pov

??: Wake up baby, it's morning, how long will you keep sleeping?

Am I still asleep but who is waking me up so lovingly? Taehyung can never wake me up with such love And someone is caressing my hair lovingly but I am feeling very relieved, I wish this were true.

Taehyung: It's true, get up now, I know you can hear me!!

This is Taehyung's voice, oh God is he standing next to me and why is he placing his hand on my chest? I quickly got up and jerked away from Taehyung and looked at his smiley face.

Y.N: Why are you near me? And what are you doing in my room?

Taehyung: You are probably forgetting my dear wife that this is my house and you are my wife so I can sleep with you, understood Baby?

Y.N: You never treat me so well, so why are you being so nice today?

Taehyung: I am behaving well because yesterday you satisfied me a lot (he said while smirking)

Y.N: You forced yourself on me just for your satisfaction. hnn seriously i have never seen a more heartless person in me.

Taehyung: You won't even be able to see because there is no one like me in this world!!

Y.N: Yahh You are such a fu-

Taehyung: shut up please, Go make breakfast for me, I'm hungry and yes, don't make anything too spicy, I don't like spicy food.

Y.N: Yes, I will make it but please don't disturb me today, my exams are in 2 days and I have to study a lot, because after marriage I have not been able to study well because of a demon. (she said while looking at taehyung)

Taehyung: Hey, which demon are you talking about woaaaa, are you talking about me yah wait i will show you!!

Taehyung quickly tries to come towards me but I quickly run to the washroom.

"Wow, I feel so relaxed while taking bath, this cold water gives great relief to my body"

After doing my morning routine, I made juice and a sandwich for Taehyung and placed them on the table and I called Taehyung and said

Y.N: Taehyung comes down and has breakfast !!

Taehyung: yaaah wait!!

Athour Pov.

Taehyung comes down and sits on the chair next to Y/N.