'JEALOUSY'

Athour Pov...

Jin: I don't understand anything, can someone please explain to me clearly what is going on here? And Taehyung, this girl was in the club that day, looking at her it didn't even seem like she was married?

Suga: yah Hyung, as far as I know you, you were probably in no mood to get married yet, so what is all this and when did it happen?

Taehyung tells everyone the incident that happened from the beginning till now. Everyone was listening to him very attentively. 

None of them could believe that Taehyung's father could do this and everyone knows what kind of a man Taehyung behaves. If yes, then everyone feels bad for Y/N after seeing her!!

Jimin: So do you love y/n?

Hearing Jimin's question, Taehyung and Y/N look at each other, then Taehyung says with a little smirk on his face, 

Taehyung: Yes and what else, look how beautiful my wife is, right Y/N?

Y/N: Hmmm....R-righ-t...(she said while remove her eyes from taehyung)

Jungkook: Y/N Did you meet Jin Hyung that day in the club?

Y/N: No, I mean yes

Jungkook: And I heard from Suga hyung that you were looking very beautiful that day. (he says while eating kookies from the bowl of snacks)

"Taehyung hears this and turns to look at Suga who was still looking at Y/N"

Taehyung: By the way, everyone did not tell me the reason for coming here today? and Y/N listen, you make coffee for everyone and bring juice for me (he said while looking at suga who continusly looking at you ) 

Y/N: *in mind* Has he taken me for a maid? Look, he is leaving no chance to humiliate me even in front of his friends, but what can you do Y/N, he is your husband and you have to obey him ..... Sure I will bring it within 10 minutes!! (she said went to kitchen)

J-hope: Friend, it has been a long time since we came here and we are also getting bored, why don't we go somewhere?

Jimin: Yes, I was thinking the same thing, why don't we go somewhere?