its true aunty?

Taehyung: You are the one who wants to get married, so do household chores after marriage.

Y/N: You don't tell me what to do and what not to do.

Taehyung: stay in your boundries, If I cross my limits, you won't even be able to walk.(litle angry tone)

Jungkook: Man please stop fighting and tell me if you like each other?

Both of them shouted together and said no.......

Y/N: Jungkook Sir, I will come at my time from tomorrow. Thank you for giving me the job.(smiling face)

Jungkook: Yes, I will wait for you from tomorrow, I mean the staff will wait for you. (funny tone.

Y/N: Bye Sir,NIce To meet you, have a nice day 

Taehyung: *in Mind*She left without saying goodbye to me, I will break her pride later. (with smirk)

After she left, Taehyung and Jungkook talked a lot and left for their respective homes.

Y/N Pov.

Oh God, I will have to face Taehyung again tomorrow, better prepare for the test quickly otherwise I will have to get scolded by him again. 

"But I noticed one thing when I said goodbye to Jungkook, Taehyung was looking at me in a very strange way as if he was jealous of me, I don't know what was going on in his mind against me."

""She slept after preparing for her test""

Taehyung Pov.

Ever since this matter of marriage has come up, I have not been able to concentrate on my work. Because of my father, I have had to do all this. Had it not been for my father's insistence, I would have never married that girl, who talks frankly to every boy. 

Well, what should I do? Whatever he does, it doesn't matter to me.

Author Pov.

(morning time in collage)

"in class"

heiry: Today is the test, did you practice well?

Y/N: yes, and what about you.

heiry: me Too, babe

While both of them are talking, Taehyung comes in. All the students wish good morning to Taehyung.

Class: Good Morning Teacher, 

Taehyung: morning class, sit down.......

Taehyung looks at Y/N and asks is "everyone ready for the test"?

class: Yeeeeees sir, including you , you also said yes with confident.

Taehyung: Today she is looking very confident, it's good, I will also see how long her confidence will last. 

After the test is over, both best friends go to the canteen and she is eating ramen when a boy comes to them and asks 

??: can I sit here please, I am new here so I want a friend to stay with me. (with cute smile)💖

 (with cute smile)💖