I wanna- 😶😁

Two Months Later

Y/N

My mind is not engaged in any work, it has been 2 months now but I have not talked to Heiry yet nor has she come to college, I was about to tell her everything about myself and Taehyung but suddenly she got a call from someone. Then she picked up her  bag and said to me bye, she had left from college and she hasn't contacted Eun-woo yet.

"Baby, what are you thinking about so long?" Taehyung says while pushing the fruits towards me. And today he cooked breakfast and dinner for us. Taehyung has changed a lot because he always talks to me with love and respect. Yes, sometimes he gets a little aggressive in bed, which Getting up and walking is a big task for me the next day. and he had also gifted me a phone which he keep with him the whole day. We can't do anything with these suspicious people.

I picked up an apple and took a bite from my mouth and said to Taehyung. "Nothing, I am just thinking about Heiry. From the day she came to know about us, she neither came to college nor tried to contact me and Eun-woo."

There was not even the slightest reaction on Taehyung's face after listening to me "I think you should forget her because maybe she is never going to come" he said and that too without any reaction

There was not even the slightest reaction on Taehyung's face after listening to me "I think you should forget her because maybe she is never going to come" he said and that too without any reaction. But how did he know that Heiry was never going to come back to college?

"How did you know that she is not going to come to college now?"  Relief floods through me, and I look over at Taehyung, who's studying my reaction.

He keeps my hand in his "I did not want you to be upset because when I reached the canteen after you, I saw that you were very tensed on your face, so I-"

My voice betrays me, cracking as I ask, So i what Tae-? 

"So I got him transferred to Columbia University, that day I called him outside the college and gave him this offer but I made him put a condition that he should not have any contact with you after that day" he took a deep sigh and said  "SHe accepted my offer because her family did not have enough money to send her to America, he held my hand tightly in his and said, Forgive me Y/N I did not know that you were be so worried about Heiry. 

He cups my face between his hands, pressing his forehead to mine,  but I pull back when he tries to kiss me, my hand moving before I can think and slapping him across the face. "Get the fuck of!"I turn away from him, but he grabs my hair and spins me back, slamming his mouth down on mine. I slap at his chest to push him away, but I'm pinned against the wall as his tongue pries between my lips, his arm around the small of my back as he tries to kiss me.

My nails drag down his cheek, and he hisses into my mouth. I try to knee him, but he grabs my leg and hikes it to his hip, and I'm not sure when my hands start raking through his hair, or when I start kissing him back, but it's mind-numbing, and I can't stop the hum I release.