Are you kidding me?

4 Days letter

(Y/n)

I was not able to understand what to do, because after this behavior of Taehyung, I have started feeling very safe, and the surprising thing is that Taehyung has also given me the nickname

" Rosie "

'If this is a dream then I I never want to come to this reality, I am very happy with the changes that have come in Taehyung, although we did not talk much after that day because Taehyung was very busy in his new branch opening party,

And today is that party, I am very nervous because Tonight would be my first time spending an entire evening with Taehyung.

I turned on the shower and stepped beneath the spray of hot water, trying not to panic too much at what lay ahead of me.

I had nothing to be nervous about,

Since I was on a time crunch, I washed my hair, showered, shaved, and exfoliated with record speed instead of lingering in the shower like I wanted. and its very relaxing!But despite my rush, I was still doing my makeup in my bathrobe when the doorbell rang!

"Taehyung had gone out for some work and came back so early?"

I jumped when the doorbell rang again, "Had it always been so loud? " I capped my mascara and hastened to the living room even as my pulse beat triple time!!

I slowed to a stop at the front door and peeked through the peephole with my heart in my throat. A second later, relief cooled my lungs, and I opened the door.

Taehyung stood in the hall, looking even more devastating than usual in a black tuxedo

Taehyung stood in the hall, looking even more devastating than usual in a black tuxedo. With his perfectly wavy hair and clean-shaven face, he could've passed for a movie star on his way to the Oscars. (He is a perfect man)

A tingle of awareness spread across my skin, mixed with curiosity at the Green box in his hands. Medium-sized and flat, tied with a silky gold bow that obscured the logo.I pulled my eyes away from the box and crossed my arms.

"You're early." i said with moking tone because i wasn't ready now, Getting ready was my favorite part of an event. Sometimes, I liked it better than the event itself.

"You're not dressed." Taehyung gaze coasted from my half-done face to my bare, red-painted toes. Something inscrutable passed through his eyes for a split second before it disappeared.

"Because you're early." i said while opened the door wider and stepped aside.

He held out the white box. "This is for you."

"What is it?" I said in a surprised manner, Looking at the green box kept in his hand!!

"Your dress for tonight" he said while smiling at my surprising face,