hickeys🔞

While giving hickeys on Y/N's neck, Taehyung had completely forgotten that she is his wife but Y/N kept says one word

Y/N: Taehyung please leave me you are so bad i didn't think so (she said while crying )

i looked at him and he was staring at me while giving me his signature dirty smirk, i was scared as i couldnt remember how i ended up on his bed beside him.....

suddenly he kissed me roughly, he have no mercy on me

it felt disgusting i've has enough i was crying constantly, I bite his tounge whice made him broke the kiss as he growled in pain, i pushed him with all of my strength we both were breathing heavily.........He glared at me with fire in his eyes

Y/N: i am sorry Please, i dont wanna do this please forgive me........

Taehyung: you're gonna Regret this........(he said with his anger face)

After listing this ....i looked at him....he looking like beast his dark brown eyes and his black messy hairs..... i was sooo scared that time...i ran out of the room.... and locked his room.... he shouting like a monster.....but I quickly ran to my room, closed the door and fell asleep. Teahyung also fell asleep screaming because he was very drunk.

Morning at 8 AM

Taehyung Pov.

I woke up in the morning with a severe headache and saw that my room was completely scattered. Then I remembered the last night before, that I was drinking after coming back from college, but what happened after that, why can't I remember anything? Forget about it, now I have to get ready to go to college.

Ath pov.

Taehyung quickly gets up from his bed and goes to the washroom to freshen up and on the other hand, Y/N wakes up in the morning and sees that her face is quite swollen due to the incident that happened last night. Y/N does her morning routine and goes without breakfast. leaves for college

Y/N reaches college and meets her friends, they talk, then eun-woo says

Eun-woo: today there is a dancing competition in the college, aren't you all participating?

Heiry: I will definitely do it and my partner is the best in the class. Look he is soo beautiful, his name is min-min.

All three start laughing on the of heiry, then Eun-woo says,

Eun-woo: let's go to our dance teacher and ask about our partners.

Heiry: Yes, let's go quickly and after asking the name will come back quickly because the first period is of Maths and I don't want to get scolded in the morning.

Y/N: yes maybe she is right.

Eun-Woo: OKey Lets go

All three start searching for the dance teacher. They reach the garden of the college and see the dance teacher and go and talk to him for participation.