Chapter 57

Chapter 57
As soon as December passes, the new year comes again.  But in Dongguo, Song Ran couldn't feel a trace of the New Year's atmosphere.
On the second weekend of January, a large-scale battle broke out between the government forces, rebels, and terrorist organizations in Candi. All parties suffered heavy casualties.
After the war, Song Ran went to the front line. Everywhere he looked, there were broken walls and corpses everywhere.  She no longer knows when these days will end.
On the way back to the hotel, the crowd was bustling.  Many families were carrying their luggage and planning to flee.  Many of them originally fled from other cities and have long been accustomed to wandering.
Song Ran found an observation point on the roadside and took pictures of the light and shadow of the war-torn world.
A wife stood in front of the car and complained to her husband that she wanted to bring the beautiful white porcelain vase, but the husband thought it was unnecessary;
The child squatted beside the car, stroking his beloved puppy with tears in his eyes. The puppy didn't know that it would be abandoned, and put its paws on its little master's knees, licking and comforting the little master, and wagging its tail anxiously;
The gray-haired old man sat on the porch, looking at the street in the sun, his eyes calm and empty.
Halfway through, Song Ran's cell phone rang.
Ran Yuwei called. The Spring Festival would be celebrated in less than a month and asked her when she would return to China.
Song Ran hesitated: "It's still early, let's see when the time comes."
"Have you met Li Zan?" Ran Yuwei asked.
"A-Zan and I have reconciled," she said, and then added, "It's not a reconciliation, we never broke up in the first place."
"..." Ran Yuwei had nothing to say, she only told him to pay attention to safety.
Song Ran finished filming and just returned to her residence when she received news from Li Zan.  Their team was recuperating in the past few days and went to the mountains for camping training. She asked her if she wanted to go.  Add a sentence at the end: "You can use it as material to write in a book."
Song Ran is funny.  He invites her, there is no need to "write a book" temptation.  With a flick of his finger, he ran away.
Half an hour later, Li Zan came to pick her up.
He wore a pair of sunglasses, revealing his tall eyebrows and high bridge of nose, which made his face handsome and a little cool.
Song Ran trotted over and stared at him, her eyes filled with excitement.
Li Zan was funny: "Don't you know me?"
"You look so handsome in sunglasses." Song Ran said unabashedly.
"Aren't they all the same?" He turned away expressionlessly and looked to one side, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up, and his cheeks turned red.
"A-Zan!" Song Ran came close to him and pressed against him. He turned around and said, "Huh?"
She raised her head, moved her mouth to kiss his cheek.  After the kiss, she quickly climbed onto the back seat of the motorcycle, hugged his waist, and moved smoothly.
Li Zan smiled lightly and turned around: "Are you seated?"
She hugged his waist tightly: "Sit down."
Li Zan started the motorcycle.
Driving along the dilapidated concrete road, we soon left the city and headed west, and soon caught up with two military off-road vehicles.
Motorcycles and off-road vehicles go hand in hand, with the rear window down, and Morgan wearing sunglasses greets Song Ran: "Hi, ruan ruan!"
Ran ran is pronounced "soft" in English.
Song Ran didn't bother to correct him and smiled: "Hi, Morgan."
Morgan's fingers circled between each other: "Do you want to change places with me?"
Song Ran hugged Li Zan's waist tightly and shook his head: "No."
In the driver's seat, Benjamin suggested: "Maybe you want me to switch places with LEE?"
Li Zan turned around and asked her in English: "Maybe you want to stay away from these annoying guys?"
Song Ran chuckled and nodded, rubbing her head on his back.
Li Zan suddenly accelerated, and the motorcycle sped forward, sending up a burst of sand and flying into the car window.
Everyone in the car: "FUCK!"
Under the blue sky and the endless wilderness, he drove her on a motorcycle.  The wind was blowing, puffing up his clothes and raising her long hair.
Song Ran suddenly sat up straight, raised her head and put her chin on his shoulder: "A-Zan!"
   "Um?"
"It would be great if this road could go on forever." She laughed in the wind and said loudly, "I want to go all the way with you!"
Walk for a lifetime.
His voice came from the wind: "How about buying a motorcycle when you return to China?"
   "Eh?"
"I'm going back to China in two months. It's March at that time. The rapeseed flowers are blooming and the river is clear. Then I'll take you on a motorcycle from Liangcheng to Jiangcheng along the provincial road, okay?"
She squinted at the sky, imagining that scene, and smiled until her eyes curled up: "Okay."
She hugged his waist tightly and leaned her face against his back.  She liked the feeling at this moment so much. Holding his body tightly, she seemed to have everything about him, and she was filled with peace of mind.
God knows, she is willing to hold him like this forever and fly with him to the end of the sky.
Motorcycles are much faster and arrive at the destination first.
It was an inaccessible and barren mountain forest.  The mountains are covered with thorns and shrubs, and apart from the occasional olive plant, there are no other wild fruits, so it is deserted.
Li Zan parked the car and said, "They will be there for a while, let's go for a walk nearby."