Chapter 61

Chapter 61
Song Ran ran to the door of the ward and saw Li Zan coming out to look for her.
"A-Zan!"
"Don't panic." He held her hand tightly. In the clinic building opposite, gunshots and screams could be heard all the time, indicating that terrorists must have poured in. Going downstairs head-on, I'm afraid I'll run into him.
"Benjamin and the others will be here soon."
Li Zan pulled Song Ran and ran back to the ward. The second floor was not too high, so he pulled off the sheets and tied them to the head of the bed, dragged the bed to the window, stepped on the window sill, turned around and hugged Song Ran; Song Ran was afraid that he would pull the wound, so she quickly climbed up by herself.
"You don't have to worry about me." She grabbed the sheets and climbed over the window sill, using her hands and feet to climb down.
Li Zan dropped to the ground in a matter of seconds, stretched out his hand toward her: "Jump down."
She refused, fearing that she would bump into him, so she clenched her teeth and slid down, holding the sheets, hitting the ground with her feet. The impact hit her head along her spine, making her dizzy.
The back wall was covered with lightly wounded soldiers, each one trying to escape through the window.
But there was no movement in Building 2 of the inpatient department, which was dozens of meters away. It was filled with critically ill patients and could not escape on their own. Li Zan was unable to save him, so he gritted his teeth, took Song Ran into his arms, and ran to the back wall.
When several people who climbed over the wall saw that he was taking a woman with him, they lifted Song Ran up the wall together. Song Ran climbed over and several men at the other end caught her again. ♀This♀work♀♀ is provided♀ by♀si♀Rabbit♀.net♀♀♀♀♀read♀read♀
Li Zan jumped down from the wall, thanked everyone, grabbed Song Ran and ran through the dark streets, hiding in a civilian alley. Residents in the alley woke up late at night and fled in an emergency.
Across a quiet street, the hospital became a purgatory on earth, with constant gunshots. Screams and cries pierced the night sky.
Song Ran hid behind Li Zan and held his arm tightly. His muscles all tensed up, and his eyes flashed with anger in the dark night.
Not attacking Hospitals Without Borders is the default international norm. But in the eyes of terrorists, there are no rules.
Multiple forces were fighting, and they were retreating steadily. They were so mad that they attacked the wounded soldiers and civilians in the hospital.
The sound of gunfire came from the front door of the hospital, indicating that government troops stationed nearby had arrived.
Immediately afterwards, the headlights of several off-road vehicles penetrated the darkness - Cook's armed special forces also arrived. The off-road vehicle stopped on the street corner a few hundred meters away from the hospital. In addition to Benjamin and the others, there were two other detachments of Cook soldiers.
When Benjamin saw Li Zan, he asked, "How is your injury?"
"It's not a big problem." Li Zan said, "There are hundreds of seriously injured patients in Building 2 of the inpatient department, and more than twenty of them are Cook soldiers." Realizing something, "The sniper they put a reward on was just admitted to the hospital the day before yesterday."
Benjamin had a serious expression: "There are government troops stationed near the hospital. The fact that they can come shows that they are ready for war."
Morgan jumped out of the car holding a heavy machine gun and said coldly: "I'm going to kill these bastards today!"
George jumped out of the car and patted Li Zan on the shoulder: "If you don't go on stage, stay behind."
"I know." Li Zan put on the equipment, put on a body armor, a helmet, and a communication device; he also put on a body armor for Song Ran.
Several teams of special forces quickly assembled. Time is running out and rescuing people is important. Their combat strategy is very simple. One group of people cover at a fixed point, while the other group directly breaks into the hospital to attack.
Thirty seconds later, twenty special operations soldiers dispersed into the night. One team of people seized a high place to find a sniper point, while another team of people carried weapons and jumped over the wall into the hospital.
Li Zan's earphones soon heard the sound of his own gunfire, mixed with all kinds of curses.
He drove several cars into the alley to cover them, took a submachine gun from the car, led Song Ran to the next alley, and hid in the porch of a house.
The streets were silent and deserted.
Li Zan looked a little serious. Song Ran huddled in the shadows, trying not to disturb him by making any noise.
There were constant exchanges of fire in the hospital ahead, and suddenly there was an explosion!
"FUCK!" George shouted angrily from the earphones, "How many people did they come?!"
"I will destroy them as many as they come!" Morgan shouted.
"Can the government troops at the front door still fight?" This is the curse of the other team members, "Beware of bombs!"