chap 3: weird

Enids pov:

Once i was done packing it was 3 in tge afternoon. Wenesday probably stopped wrting because i dint hear her typing anymore.

I walked up to her room knocking on her door ans hearing her in her usual voice.

I couldnt help but smile once i heard her voice. It was just diffrent from any other woman i knew...

Then the door opened and wednesday stood there. I think shes changing cuz her hair was out.

Hey wednesday!

What do yiu want Enid? She says. She looks tired. But she always does.

Did i interuptted something?

No.

Okay....can you give me a tour around the house?

She sighed and nodded letting me in her room so i can wait for her. My Phone buzzed and i knew Who it was.

Ajax

I opened my Phone and the app because i dint want to be rude to my boyfriend. It feels diffeent for some reason.

Like i dont like him like that and better as friends. That canr be i wanted him for months why not now?

Then i rembered what my mom told me (once aigan)

Could it be possibale?

Anyways i texted him back ofc;

Ajax<3: hey babe! Hows your break going?

E: hey! Uts going good got invited by wednesday.

Ajax<3: oh...thats nice.

E: you okay?

Ajax<3: sorry gtg.

Then hé left. Weird hé was upset when i told him i was by wednesday. Could hé be jalous?

No that cant be. I dont have anything with wednesday!

She then came out with her hair in a pony tail and the rest her normal baggy clothes.

I bluhsed a little bit at how she looked. She looked really pr-

No Enid bad.

~time skip cuz idk how wednesdays house looks like~

We sat down on wdnesdays bed once more. She was zonnig out cuz she was staring at nothing.

I placed a hand on hrs when she flinced but sayes there. I smiled.

I then remeber i had my Phone calls session with ajax.

Sorry weds i got to go to my room.

Why?

Hour call with ajax.

Mhh.

Is all she says vefore i walk out. Would she be mad? No that csnt be.

I laid in bed and called ajax. Hé licked up emidetly.

Wow someone missed me.

Yea sorry. Btw what are yiu doing at wednesdays house i tough you wernet allowed tuat.

Uhm how do you know?

Just anwser enid.

Oh well. Her partens invited me and im her only friend so its rude when i say no.

That inst rude if your not allowed then dont go.

Are you jalous?

No.

Then why do you care.

Because i want you to be safe.

She inst like that!

Oh shut up.

Then hé hanged up.

I dont understdn whats worng??