chapter 12: who?!

Yokos pov:

When i almost had those cold lips aignast mine someone stupid had to interupted us!

Me and wednesday had a stdy date today. We dint tell enid cuz she would freak out when we told her.

Were not dating. Yet. But were close to it. We have been going onna date for 2 weeks now. Almost everyday We meet in secret.

Well not secret but just for Enid.

I like wednesday. During break i ciuldnt stop thinkjng about her. I dont know if its real liking but for now i like this.

I canr want to ask her to be my girlfridnd. Yes i hear you thining what abiut divina?

Well shes buzy fixing a boy she knows.

Anyways u turn my head in the direction the person was when i saw that it was enid.

Shit we fucked up.

"Yoko?" She quetiosn me. "What are you doing here?"

Think yok think.

"Uhm studying?" It came out more like a quetion but enid knows me better then this.

"Dint you hate studying? With wednesday?"

Wednesday looked at me. Confusing fulling her eyes.

"You hate me?" She asked silently? I could swear a smirk was placed on enids face.

"W-what? No ofcourse not! Or else i wouldnt go on a date with you do i?" I asked.

She packed her stuff and left. This always happens. When i finnaly find someone somebody let my girl leave.

And this time it hurted more. Wednesday was special to me. Were almost both the same. I want her. Like never before.

"Thanks enid how am i be able to say sorry now?!"

"Sorry.."

"Omg...why did you do that? I almost had her!"

"I jjst shocked me cuz before you told me this girl was weird as shit"

"It inst like you also told me that. Dint she avoid you?"

"Its complicated"

"Why so?"

"Because of ajax. I think she feels left out"

"Meh"

I also packed my stuff and walkd to my room. I placed all my stuff where it need to be and made my way to wednesdays dormroom.

I knocked on the door. Noboyd anwasered. But i could hear her heartbeat. (Lets jjst say vamps can) i could feel it was filled with sadness.

"Wensy pls open i want to make it up to you"

Her heart got closer meaning she comes open it. When she did her eyes were filled with tears. Wich she dint let fall.

"Omg i am so sorry dracula"

She smiled a littls at the nickname. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I kissed her on the cheeck.

"This doesnt mean i forgave you: wednesday said in a teasing tone.

"The  tell me addams how can i make you forgive m?" I said.

"Lets say take me on a date."

"Sure"

Beofre i left she kissed me on the lips and as fast as she could closed the door.

Damn i like this addams.