chapter 15: stop being so jalous!

This was requested sp thx for the one Who did it <33

"Stop bein so jalous!!"

"Maybe you should stol flirting with everyone!"

"I dont flirt with everyone!"

It was saterday in the evening. Wednesday asked her girlfriend to hang out. But since in the moring something happend...it dint really go as plannen.

Enid sat on her bed watching her rwo bestfriends fight. The worst was she couldnt do anything.

She had to decided a side then. But she cant do that. Yoko is her bestfriend and she doesnt want to ruin her relatioship...but she loved wednesday and wanted nothing more then her...

Its selfish she knows. But she just cant stand it anymore.

She walked up to the bathroom to shower. Got some pants shirt and towels.

She opned the bathroom door, lakd everything down on the sink and turend the shower on. Waiting before it became warm. She pulled off her clothes and let the warm water fall on her body.

Tears stained in her eyes thinking about wednesday and yoko toghter. And what she has to do with ajax.

Wednesday the other hand hated how yoko acted at the moment. She was screaming claiming that she was flirting with xavier.

"I dont know what your problem is yoko but i wasnt flirting!"

"No? I saw how you looked at him! How you liked it what hé did!"

"That hé looked at me like that doesnt mean i did the same! I dont even like him! Or else i would date him instead of you"

"Then go do that"

"But i dont want that!"

The girls kept screaming. Enid came out of the bathroom hearing the girls scream. The thing is she dint wear a shirt so a towel covered her.

"What ths fuck is going on here?" She said looking at both girls.

Wednesday couldnt help but blush a little bit. She tunred her head away forcing herself not to look.

But yoko saw it..and for her that was the last straw. She took a step closer to her girlfriend and slapped her.

"This is just fucking proof. You dont love me you just used me as a fucking distraction for Enid!! Dont think im that stupid addams!" Was the last thing she screamed before she runned out of the room.

That was it. Wednesday laid herslef down on bed. She just broke up with her girlfriend. A girl she maybe liked.

But she dint know what to do. She dint know what she felt. Enid confused her.

She knew she had something for Enid.

But not this.

What now? She was clueless. She dint know what to Do.

Enid stood there....dint know what to say or do...

And now?

(Another chap! Thx aigan for the one Who requested it. Request are opend so if you have one pls tell me <33)