chapter 5: whats this feeling?

Wednesdays pov:

I dint want to snap at enid. But i couldnt handle her protecniss right now. I was the whole night in my secret place.

I was mad. At myself for not knowing what i feel. And the fact that Enid is here.

I dint mind she was here...Just.. ugh! U dont know feelings and i never will! I feel so frustrated and i dont know why.

The fact that Enid is talking 'to ajax makes my blood boil. I want to kill that boy more then i wanted to kill anyone.

Never felt this way before. And i dont gonna ask enid or my partnes about it. It Will flash away.

The worst part is all these "feelings" is only by enid. And right now my Phone is dead and i dont know how to make it alive.

And to know that i need enid and j dont want to talk to her right now.

There was a knock on the door and opened after it. My mother coming in the room looking worried at me.

"Hi my spider..." she said while sitting next to me. I dint say anything just stared in front of me.

I dint want my mother here but i handt got the energy to snap at more people so i just kept silance.

I also dint really sleep at night cuz my brain kept repeating sence i Will see when we Will hé back at nevermore.

The fact that enid is dating ajax is what i need to accept. Wich i cant for soms reason.

So the rest of the night i kept seeing him and her kissing. And it dint made me sleep.

"Wednesday dear are you okay?" My mother aksed once aigan.

"I...- i dont know" i replied.

"Whats wonrg? You never snap at enid"

"I know. But it doesnt matter to you."

"Wednesday im your mother"

"So?"

She sighed and gave up and walked out.

~

Enids pov:

Mortica got to wednesdays room to ask whats wonrg i dont think she Will anwser but we can at least try.

I bounce my leg and i already texted yoko and ajax. Yoko was supportive but ajax wanst as much as she.

Mortica walked downstairs and when she saw me looking she smiled at me with a sad smile

"Wednesday always been hard on these kind of things..." she slowly spoke.."We have to wait till she talks herself" mortcia said.

I nodded and walkrd upsatirs. I had a call with yoko but heard wednesday talking.

"I dont know what it is thing. When i am around her i just want her close to me. But when she speaks about ajax i jjst want her as far as possibale from me not wanting to see her"

"What no! Ofcours im not why would i be?"

"I am not gay"

"So because father sister is i am?"

What is she talking about?

" listen thing i am not going to talk to Enid anytime soon. She wont undersatnd"

"Im willing to Hurt myself then Enid be unhappy with me"

That was the last thing she said. I dint even release my cheecks were burning.

I walked as fast to my room and called yoko.

"Hey girl how are you?" She says as soon as she picks up.

...

"Yoko i need help"

"Why whos bothering you?"

"Wednesday...."