chapter 11: jalous?

Enids pov:

The next few days wednesday wasnt in the dorm. She says shes going to study.

Yoko told me shes seeing someone. I asked her Who it is cuz yeah shes my best friend and we tell everything to oneother.

But shes mystios about this special person.

Ajax and i have been good. Since wednesday inst much in the dorm anymore my guilt is gone.

It felt good to jhst have time with ny boyfriend. But it also doesnt feel as good as i tought.

When i just made out with him. We cuddle sometimes and then hé leaves. Minutes later wednesday comes in. Last few times with a silly little smile.

I wonder Who makes her smile.

But anyways sometimes it seems plannen. She also doesnt talk to me anymore. And if it needs then its just little replies.

Currently i am now in my dorm. Wednesday left aigna and yoko is with her secret lover.

I have to study but i dont have the boom so i got up. Put my favorite shoes on and walled out the door.

I mumbelt songs i knew to the way to the libray.

When j finnaly made it and opened the door nobkdy was here. Strange

I shook it off and got to find the book once i found it i studied.

~

Wednesdays pov:

Today me and yoko had out frist date. We went to the libray to study. Its not an ideal for a date but i dint care.

Yoko told me she insy gonna tell enid about us. Because then shes gonns worry about stupid things.

When we were in the libary it was actully only a little of flirting and winks.

When we finnlay managed to study a ljttle she came closer. Then we began talking about blood because we both have something with it.

Yoko said that i May look sexy with blood ok my body. Not gonna denie.

It was silant when we stared at eachothers eyes and then lips. She smiled took of her classes a little and leaned in.

I did the same. We dint even hear the door open when a voice made us go apart.

Oops.

《Uh first Kiss interupted!》