chapter 9: back.

Enids pov:

Todays the Day we go back to nevermore. I have to say i am nervous. Not for going back its amazing there. Just how i Will act around wednesday and my boyfriend.

Its going to hé so difficult between them. I just hope wednesday doestn shut me out too much.

I know she hates ajax. But i dont know why. I love him and i would not image a life without him.

For the other part..i dint feel really good with the part living wkth him. But i jjst got confused after a long break like this.

Me and ajax called a lot yesterday. Afster my call i got downstaist to eat something.

It dint really go good.

Wednesday was zoned out and nobody could get a word out of her. And after a few minutes she passed out.

Ofcourse i was worried but her partens dint know what was wonrg with her.

We ended up bring her to her room.

I was worried a lot. But it dint feel like friendship worried. I wanted to be by her side all the time till she woke up. Kiss her cheeck cuddle her till shes comfy.

But i cand and i feel a little guitly towards ajax for this. I blamed my protectness.

I dont lime girls espacilly wednesday.

~

We were in wednesdays car. Her mom and dad were singing and loving eachother.

How i cant wait to do that with ajax.

Wednesday shut us ALL out. She looked out the window not caring if anyone told her something.

I have no idea how to break ice with this girl. She shouts me out since i told her i date ajax.

I feel guitly for wednesday. Maybe she doesnt feel as friend anymore since i am gonna spend time at the dorm or just more time with him.

I dont want her to feel leftout but she also doesnt need me to shut out.

~

Wednesdays pov:

After a long ride we finnaly got to nevermore. I djnt say anything to anyone.

I dont feel lkke talking to anyone. Enid got to her dorm earlier. I djnt want to go right now.

So i was in the quad reading my book when xavjer decided to interupt me.

"Hey wedensday! Nice seeing you back"

"Hello" i just onky replied.

We talked a little and i becane late. Hé maybe insy as bad as i tought.

When i got to the dorm i dint care what Enid was doing. But the moment i opened the door my blood froze.

Not the good way.

Ajax had his tongue in her trought enjd suckijg his tongue while trying to Kiss him.

I siged and got to the bathroom.

I dint even realise my cheecks were water. I lokked in the mirror and i was crying.

I dinr have the streght and let it out. I filled rhe bathtub and got in it. My head leaning on the edge while i sniffled a little.

Enjd knocked on the door a few timss asking if i was okay. I dint reply and jjst let me go wirh the water.

I dint know my feeling were this deep. I think i managed to do it. I fucking like the colourful wolf.

And she has a boyfriend.

I dont have any change. What am i supposed to do now?

Enid Will nevr like me lets just make a plan so i dont see her as much anymore...