chapter 6: what happend?

"Wednesday..."

I spoke. And on the other line it was quiet.

"What do you mean?" Yoko asked after a few minutes. I stared in front of me biting my lip.

"I dont know...how to explain" i stuttert.

"Just try i am here for you"

I took a deep breath and spoke: "i dont know what it is bur since yesterday wednesday is distance from me. And i jjst heard her spoke to thing. She says she feels something but cant tell me"

"Uhm. Weird since when does wednesday feel?"

"Not the time yoko"

"Alr alr. But...why does it bother you?"

"Because shes my friend and i want to help her. What if she likes xacier like everyone says? Then i want to help her!"

" mhm and be unhappy"

"What do you mean? I am perfectly happy"

"Say what you want. But my gay rader goes off and its never not right"

"Me and wednesday? Yea keep dreaming"

" then why did you call me so scared?"

"Okay bye yoko".

I walked downstairs and wanted to get something to drink. I was in the kitchen when a familair parfume Hung un the air.

I tunred around and there was wednesday. She also was getting something to drink.

But i dont know if she dint see me or avoids me. I thinkt hé first or else she wasnt even here.

"Wednesday?" I spoke.

She tunred around a little bit shocked i was there. But she took her class and walked upstairs aigan.

"Wednesday wait!" I screamed and runned after her. She stopped at the top of the stairs not tunring around.

"Weds pls talk to me..." i tried.

She tunred around and for a moment i saw a sad expression before her cold expression came back.

"What?" She almost whispered.

But since im a wolf i can hear it.

"Why are you running away from me?"

" i am not running away from you i just dont want to talk" she anwsered.

"Thats the same"

"It inst"

"Fine can we watch a movie?"

"No we cant"

"Whys that"

"Because i domt want you in my room"

"Thing can"

"Hes family"

"Stop making excuses wednesday!"

Wgat do you want to hear then? That i love you?! Jezus!"

She walked to her room almost closing it when i runned after her.

It was too late and the room closed. I dont know what to do with this girl. How am i supposed to help her?

This is gonna be a long second week...