chapter 13: confused..

Enids pov:

The next following days are queit. Not that no one was there but just that wednesday and yoko never are home.

Since yoko asked addams to be her girlfriend is she never in the dorm. Or by yoko or just in jerico.

I dont know how i feel abou it. I should be happy that my besties are happy with eachother....but i cant.

I also dont feel the same with ajax. When i am with him im happy and all. But when hé kisses me...the spark is just gone. And i dont know what to do.

Right now you could hear the clicken of wednesdays typewriter trough the room. As also shes in her writing hour.

Her mood has changed since she stares dating yoko. Shes more happy i think on her wednesday way ofcourse.

She looks at me diffrently. I could just see the happiness in her eyes but sometings missing.

When her eyes lock on mine i see a spark in her eyes. Never saw it before.

And i feel frustrated!! I dont know whay to do anymore. Not with yoko wednesday or ajax.

I feel mad when i see them kissing or holding pinkie. Like i wish it was me. I have no right to feel this way i know. But i cant help it!

I think i need to talk to bianca or so abiut it. Since yoko is busy with wednesday.

I hate myself for this. Is this what my mother ment?

Ajax is too good for me.

Whats worng wirh me?