chapter 10: new friend

Wednesdays pov:

The next following Day i dint talk yo enid. I tried waking up before her. But she managed to stand up the time i did.

She smiled at me and i dint respond. I dont know if she knows she actully knows she hurts me.

I wllkd out of the room not knowing what to do. Since class dint start till tommorw.

So i walkdd to the libary. Once u was there i pciked a book i would like. They dint have much horror so i ended up ready horror and a but of romance.

And for my luck the person related to enid.

I began reading when someone stood in front of me. I swear if this is enid.

I looked up and saw a girlw ith brown long straight hair looking at me. She had classes and was sipping a blood bag. Once she put it out of her mounth i saw blood dripping her sharp teeth.

She was quit Hot.

"Hi she said smiling. Are you wednesday?"

I nodded and she sat next to me. I dint really mind that.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Yoko" she replied. Oh i think one kf enids friends.

"So your the goth enid talked about." She nodded and looked another way.
"She hurted you dint she?"

I dint want to anwer. When i dint say anything i felt her gaze tunred to me.

"I get it " she said.

She sat a little bit closer. My heart beated faster. Not much. I could feel her breath on my neck.

"What ya readingggg" she asked teasing.

"Nothing much just horror romance"

"Whats it about?"

"The girl in thos story gets kidnapped. She managed to run away after 2 months of being held. But after shes back home she cant stop thinking about her kidnapper. For the horror part her torture her and killed Several people. Alsl you wont believe it its lesbian love" i giggeld.

Wait what.

"Ooooh nice~ are you...?"

"I dont know i might?"

We giggled toghter after that. We kept talking and i felt a good klik. She kept teasing and flirting with me. It was the first time i ever felt noticed.

Ofcourse i flkrted a bit back.

We lost track of time and enid walked up to yoko. I dint say anything.

"Hey e. Your friend is quit nice" she winked at me.

"Oh yea she is" enid said awkwardly.

We got back to the dorm at last me because she left wjth yoko.

I couldt get the vamp out of my mind. Am i moving on already?

I mean with the blood dripping she was quit Hot...