23: bad behaivor.

No ones pov:

Its been a few hours since wednesday woke up, her partens tried to talk to her, but wednesday refused to open her mouth once again, staring at the white ceiling.

Enid went back to nevermore, to talk with yoko, she hasnt seen her fir a few days since she stayed with wednesday, wednesday did miss the blonde.

She felt a pang of pain in her heart thinkibg that this whole dream was fake, if she knew this was a dream, that she was in coma, she never wanted to wake up. To stay there and just be happy.

But that dint happen.

Her parents told them many times when they were younger, when an addams loves, they never let go. But in this case wednesday is willing to let go..her body told her to let go.

She dint want to, ans dint want to admit. But that night she went drunk? She cried her insides out. She hurted because she wanted to feel the pain enid would never.

She did this all for her.

~~♡~~

Back to enid, who was sitting with her friends at lunch. Ajax had an arm around her while she leaned into him comforted.

"I dont understand, she dint speak a word afrer that! Mrs addams even began crying" enid said sadly. As ajax hugged her tighter.

"We May not see jt, but it is a lot for her to handle. What did she say again when she woke up?" Yoko asked.

"I dont desurve her" Enid spoke.

"Addams is gay?" Bianca said trying to make a joke. But everyone glared at her.

"Thats nkthing new" yoko said serious, but did ment it as a joke. "But that means she likes someone, but she doesnt like her back?"

Enid shurrged her shoulders. "I dont know"

"But who is the question. There arent much woman in her life right?" Enid shook her head.

"We, ms weems, her mother, and parker. But shes basicly her sister" enid said.

"It cant be me and yoko" divina said. "She knows we have a relatipship"

Ajax for some reason tighter his grip on enid, without meaning too. As if hé knew the anwser to wednesdays crush, and that made him scared.

"What id its enid?" Bianca said looking at enid. Who shook her head.

"She knows j have a relatioship with ajax, we are just best friends" enid smiled.

"One, ouch, two shs can still like you even tho you are in a relatioship," yoko spoke. "You are the only one who it could be enid, tgere are no other people."

"No yoko!" Enjd said firmly, "there must be someone else. We dont like each other we are just best friends" enid said. Even tho those words hurted a bit.

"Enid is right" xavier said also sitting on the table with a smile. "Wednesday doesnt like her, shes not gay"

"You dont know that since she definetly said HER" Enid said irrtaed at him. "She doesnt like you get over her man"

"She does like me she doesnt know that"

"In your Dreams yeah!"

"Guys stop fighting. How about we visit her after school?" Yoko asked and everyone nodded.

~♡~

"Wgat was that about nid?" Yoko asked once they left lunch to next class.

"Yeah you were like pissed off" bianca said.