dettion and....break up?

Wednesdays pov:

I sit here in weems office. She looks mad at me. Why for just a vase?

"Miss addams do you know why youre here for?

Clearly not.

"No"

"Well...that vase.."

What about it.

"I got it from my father 2 weeks ago...before hé died. And you just broke it"

Whats so special about that?

"It was in the family. Every daughter or son got it when a parent died."

Ok.

"Dettention for 2 weeks"

What?!

"Yes miss weems.."

I got up and walked to the door. Everything because of a bad taste vase. What else can go as perfect as this?!

I stomp my way to my first class. Im late. So when i opned the door, everyones eyes were on me.

I looked trought the class raising an eyes brown.

"Youre late" i hear the teachers voice say.

No shit.

"Im sorry miss weems wanted to speam to me" i say and sit on my seat.

Enids pov:

After classes, i walked up to my dorm. I opened the door and saw wednesday sitting on the egde of her bed.

Hands in her face. I tghink shes upset.

"Wednesday?" I call out but she doesnt move.

I slowly walk up to her reaching my hand out for her shoulder. When i was close enough, i heard soft crying.

"Weds?" I try aigan.

"Leave me alone enid"  she says in a chocked voice. I cant do more then this. I know how to help yoko when shes sad. But wednesday is something else.

I sighed and walked to my side of the room. I have to change clothes, i have a 'date' with ajax.

I am gonna break up with ajax today. Im happy that everything i fine between me and yoko. Maybe she wasnt so mad about it.

I changed in a White top with a pink skirt. My hair in a little ponytail, and slight make up. Just like i do everytime.

I checked the time on my Phone. It was 7 in the afternoon. I sighed looked one more time to wednesday (Who laid in bed)  and walke out the room.

I dont want to go there. The past few days ive been thinking a lot about wednesday. I donf want to break his heart..but its for the better.

Hé was stading in the quad, his best shirt and pants. Hé smiled when hé saw me coming. Fuck.

"Hey babe" he was about to Kiss me when i psuhed him away. "Everything fine?"

"We have to talk" i say and i see how scared hé is in his eyes.

"I want to break up" i jjst got to the point.

Comfusing Came in his eyes. Its been silent for about 5 minutes when hé laughed.

"Very funny enid. I love you and you me" hé smiled and hugged me.

"No...ive found out..im a lesbian ajax. Nothing to do with you but.."

Hé smiled and looked me at me. "I get it. Im sorry" he said and then walked away.

I say down on one of the benches. What did just happend? Does he get it? Does he support me?

I DONT KNOW.

(Gimme ideas plssss)