chapter 20: avoiding.

Enids pov:

Its been 3 days since i kissed wednesday, and since then shes compleetly ignoring me! Everytime i get close she shuts me down, or walks away.

She doesnt want to talk to me, while first we finnaly started a good friendship.

The second thing is shes more zooned out as usual. When shes reading she doesnt pay any attention to the book, nor anything else.

Im slightly worried. Because it also began in class. She doesnt know what were talking abiut, she does everhthing good wiht the genius she is, but still.

I wonder whats happening..

~

wednesdays pov:

Ever since that Kiss ive been avoiding enid, i dont want to talk abiut it. I know shes going to reject me, but facing that fact just hurts. I dont want too even tho i love pain.

This inst the good kind.

She has been trying to talk to me, i jjst walk away, i domt want to face the blonde, i dont want yo see that beauty. Because its something (or someone) i wouldnt have. Who would date me?

Yoko is an expection. Shes just weird.

The other thing is, ive been hearing voices. Like "when Will she wake up?"

Or "she hit her head pretty hard, we dont know yet"

I hear beeping sounds,

But i dont get it.

"Its been 4 weeks. When Will she wake up?!"

These things really annoy me. Enid walking into the room, made me look inot her direction. She smiled at me like she always does. I love that smile. I blushed ut looked away, i dont want being happy for me suffering.

"Wens.." she said wich made me thnr around and glare at her. "Day"

"What" i said, wanting this already to end.

"Are you allright...? Youve been..out the world lately" she said, she was visibale worried about. Why?

"Im perfectly fine sinclair" i said when i swore i heard a slight sniffle.

"Okay.." thats broken voice. Is she upset?

I looked back up at her, and she had a sad smile on her face, tears twinkeling on in her eyes, threatend to fall soon.

"Whats worng?" I still dint let my voice broke to soft. She shook her head.

"Its okay wens." She said and sat down on her own bed and opened her Phone so that stupid sound came out of her Phone.

(A/N sometimes i wish my sister dint know how yt on tv works. Cuz now she keeps looking yt shorts and when i aak if she can tunr it off she doenst. Its sooo annoying 😭😭😭)

I kwpt staring at her. Why do i feel guilty? Does she do feel the same as me? Was i worng?

"Enid?" I asked again. She hummed.

"Why are you-"

I was interupted with another of those annoying voices.

" best friendWhen Will my bestie friend wake up?"? Wait i know that voice. Is that enid?

"We dont know dear, lets hope soon."

"But its been 4 weeks!"

Crying could be heard. "Oh dear"

I know those voices. But...i cant hear them clearly. What are they talking abaiut? Is this a vision?

"Wens..." Me?

"Wednesday.."

Enid?

"Wednesday!"

"WEDNESDAY"

i jerk awake. What happend? I look at my side seeing a worried enid kneeling in front of me.

"What happend?! Are you okay? Do you need some water? I can get it for you!" She said ans was about to stand up but i held her down.

"Im fine enid" i said trying to calm her down.

"B-but but!"

"No buts. Im fine."

We looked at each other in silance. She Explored my face as i did with hers. When her eyes landed on my lips. She slolwy came closer, looking in my eyes asking if this was okay.

I nodded and slowly but surely we both leaned in. And then we kissed.

I swore fireworks played into my stomach, this was a real Kiss. She deepedn it by la ING ber hands on my cheeks. Kissing me harder. I did the same as i placed my hands on her waist.

Soon she licked my bottom lip with her tongue asking for entree. Wich i did. And we deeped the Kiss even more. Out tongues were fighting, but i easyly won. She stopped kissing and gave me one last peck and a sligt bite before moving away.

I opned my eyes to see a blushing enid, who was smiling brightly, biting her now red and swollen lips.

I also smiled slightly.

"What d-does this mean?" Enid asked slyly, still recvering from the Kiss.

I tought but sint really know what to reply. "Whatever you want" i said.

"Uhm..Will you be my girlfriend then?" She asked.

I noddee.

She sat on my lap and gave me a big big hug.

Maybe dream girls do Come true.

Right?

_______________________________________

What are those voices?

If these chapters are bad, its bc i dont know what to write. And ite been q long time so if you also dont really like it anymore then i can rewrite it

Anyways hope you enjoyed..