chapter 7: i cant stop thinking..

Wednesdays pov:

Its been 3 days since i spoke to enid. I dont know what shes doing all thses days. But i slightly dont care.

My partens ask me all the time to Come out my room but i refuse. Because if i leavs i see Enid and thats not what i want right now.

So i eat in my room.

The thing is the past 3 days ive been thinkibg a abiut the blonde a lot. Not only good things.

The fact that Enid is gonna Kiss ajax in front of me when were back at nevermore makes me sick. Not the good kind.

And it makes me not wanting to go to nevermore. Even Enid thinks that i like xavier.

I dont like that patatic piece of shit.

Her wanting to let me date that freak also makes me sick.

(This js what i think of xavier!)

I dont want to see Enid make out with her boyfriend. Not in my room not in the quad not in class.

The lovely stuff is what i never understood but also never showed.

I also never cared by anyone but enid ia a special case i guess.

When i image them kissing my blood boils and i want to slap ajax.

It makes me feel weird. And i hate it that i dont know what it is.

Thing mantioned that i May like enid more then a friend way.

But after Tyler i dont believe on it anymore.

It hink im just protective of her.

Discusting!

Gomezs pov:

Out little stomr could dint go out kf her room for 3 days. It breaks my heart she feels this way.

She doesnt want to tell us whats worng we only know she doesnt want to see or talk to Enid.

The colourful gilr has been haning out with pusegly or us. She comes out super happy and Engeric but i know better.

Shes the same as pugsly in emotions. I can just see it when shes upset.

And shes upset because wednesday inst talking to her.

We dont know what to do. Sbe doesnt talk to nobody. Only thing Who refuses to talk or else hé loses a finger.

Wednesday would really do that so we leave it.

Mortica also spends more time in her garden then with us. Her pain is more then that from me of Enid.

She understand swednesday better thsn Who else in this world expect for her uncle.

Enid is sleeping on the cough righr now and thing is next to her keeping an eye on her.

Sometimes ive been talking with morticia about the situation.

We think she or Finds it difficult to have a friend Who cares or she suffers from heartbreak.

The second one is difficult cuz she doesnt show or understands emotions. We dont know if enid is dating anyone.

We just have to wait.

~time skipe~

"Hey enid" i spoke to her onxe she full awake after her nap.

She looks up at me and smiled.

"Yes? Can i help you?" She asks as sweet as always.

" you dont have to anwser but can i May know if you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes i can anwser for what is it?"

"Well it maybe can help to understdn wednesday more"

She smiles.

"Yes i have a boyfriend. It May sound weird but everytime i metion him she is upset"

Thats it. Maybe she does suffer from heart break love.

"Alright thx rainbow this May helps"

Now we need to slowly metion it to stormcloud.