chapter 21: hurt?

The faint noise of beeping sounds was heard trought a black room. Voice who were whispering among themsleves. She trued to get up, go to the voices and know what is going on. But she couldnt.

"Its going better then 3 weeks ago" a man voice said, still whispering. For some reason she could heard what he said, it was more closer the  the voices before.

"What does that mean?" A woman voice asked. She sounded very worried and that voice also was closer then before. She could feel someone hugging the woman. Like she was crying and needed a hug.

She knew 3 persons who would want that.

The beeping got harder but also fainted more. It was like a heartbeat.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

It was annoying for her. But she dint understand what was happening. Was this a vision? She dint remember doung something to get one.

A hand took her arm gently and shook her. The carres was very gentle, and loving. She swore she could smile any moment.

"Wens?"

A voice was heard trougt the darkness. Wednesday knew whos voice that was. "Enid?"

"Wens!" The voice shouted harder.

Wedhesday couldnt move. She sat on her knees in the middle of the dakrness. Sbe couldnt do anything then listen to enids voice. "WENS!"

wednesday sat up in her bed, looking trought her room at the dorm. She looked to the side seeing her scared girlfriend, kneeling next to her. She placed a gentle hand on top of her head.

"Are you okay?" Enid asked once she knew the brunnet was back to her senses and her breathing got normal again. Well for her.

Sge nodded. She couldnt find words. She wanted too but she couldnt. Enid still with worried eyes watched her girlfriend. Seeing her extreemly confused.

Sge sat down on the bed taking her hands. Wednsday shifted but got used to the touch and melted to her. "Are you really okay?"

Her eyes landed on hers, which were a bit fuzzy, she wasnt full okay, it felt like her head is clouded. She couldnt firm words she couldnt do anything.

She took her in her arms, she placed a hand on het head and stroked her hair, making the goth sleepy very fast.

"Go to sleep" she heard enid whisper and that was the last thing she heard before her eyelids closed.

Into a deep sleep.

~~♡~~

Wednesdays pov:

I woke up the next moring better then at nignt. I opned my eyes and saw my now girlfriend laying next to me, a smile on her face. She problay has a plasant dream.

I try to get up, removing enids arms from my stomach. Still my head hurts when i get up, but it inst as bad. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror at myself.

I dont look so good.

My eyes are tired and my cheeks Are slightly red. There are even faint wet spots. I dont know what it was at night. I couldnt do anything. Not event when enid waked me.

I was full aware of what i was thinking, doing, and what enid said yo me. Shes wonderful, i really love her.

I dress out my clothes and get a towel. Ready for a warm shower because im not in the mood for a cold one.

Once thats done i get out. Enid was still sleepjng. Shes so adorbale.

I knock on the door was heard. I am not in the mood for guests now. Probably enid asked yoko to Come over yesterday.

I walked to the door and opned it with a not so friendly face. At least thats what i was trying to do. When the person pushes the door open and opens on my nose.

Due some dizzyness i fall on the floor. I once again cant move and everything is blurry. I could make out ajax was there. Probaly looking for enid.

I dont know what that bastard wants.

My eyed became heavy and i cant hol them open to the moment i faint.

But i still hear that beeping sound. Faint voice are heard. But now i can move. I am in the dark room again. Just like a dreamed last night.

The same faint voices were heard. I try to walk closer and i can. Till i can cleary hear who are talking.

Its my mother with a worried voice. But i dont understand what shes doing in the hospital.

A door stands in front of me. I can go trought it. It opens and i see white. But those voice and my mother were clearly heard. I walk closer and go trought the door.

A huge headache fills me, when i saw all thw white. I coudl hear everthing. Doctors who were talking. Nurses. And enid.

I opend my eyes wich is difficult due the Light. Byt when i do i see a ceiling. The doctor wasnt far away so i could see his face.

Wait....am i the one in the hospital?

I groan due the pain, the doctor heard me and tunrs to me and smiles.

"Welcome back!"

~~♡~~

Hope you liked it!