chpayer 16; broken.

Enids pov:

Its been 2 weeks since the break up of my bestfriends. They handt be the same. Wednesday kept in bed as long as she could.

Yoko still got to school but ignored me. I understand why actully. But it still hurts.

I dont want to Hurt my bestie. I want to talk to her but cant. Everytime i try she jjst walks away or doesnt pay attention.

Yes i know i git what i wanted. But i donr want to Hurt her more then i already have done.

Im in my room staring at the ceiling. I hear wednesday slight snores. Overday she sleeps and in the night she does Who knows what.

I also tried to talk to her but dhe doesnt listen.

I dont know what to do. I want wednesday. I can get her if i wanted. But...then u Hurt yoko even more.

With a groan, i close my eyes and drift to sleep slowly.

~

The next Day is like always. I wake up, pick my clothes for the Day, go to the bathroom, change, and wake up wednesday.

Yes i have to wake her up.

She stares at me for a moment. Her brown eyes looking in my blue ones with sadness. But thats gone within a minute and stands up from bed.

After shes done she walks out, as fast as she could. I sigh and also walk out of the room.

When i arrived at the quad, i sat down on a table and too my surpirse yoko sat in front of me.

"Hey girl" she says normally.

"Hey?"

"Dont be silly enid. Yes it hurts i broke up with her...but i forgave you."

I smiled and we chatted while eating our breakfast. Divina sat next to yoko after a few more minutes smiling at her.

I felt like someone was watching us. I looekd around and i saw wednesday in the corner.

I dont know what it is. But looks with hate to all of us. I see ajax also coming in. Her head tunrs to ajax. Who walked up to me with a smile and said hi with a Kiss.

I faked a smile and watch wednesday stand up and walk out. Did i messed up aigan?

Wednesdays pov:

Why does my life need to be so complicated? What have i done? And could i have done something to avoid this?

Yes.

But did i do that?

No.

I have to be so stupid. But im an addams, and when they love, they do stupid things. For their love or not.

It hurts to see Enid with ajax, and the fact that the girls made up aigan. Why is this all a mess?

I pass a table with a vase. Dont know where that came from, but i gave it a push.

Lucky for me the water came over me. With a groan i looked at my clothes.

"Miss addams?" I heard a stern but confused voice say.

"Office"

Im fucked...