chapter 22: she woke up!

Enids pov:

We have been in the hospital for 4 weeks. She has been restless but also rest. Sometimes it seemed like she would wake up.

But she dint.

I sat down on the red cough that was in the room. I was texting with the group. Ans apart from that ajax. Hes been ao nice ans supportive. I love him.

The doctor came in once again. He told us the time before that they would get her off the breathing thing. Idk what its called.

Since she could breath on her own again. Thats a big step wich means she Will wake up soon.

Gomez came back from getting some food for him and mortcia. They have so nice and i could Come with them everytime they went to visit wednesday.

They arent the same as wednesday, she does get her looks from her mom. But mortcia and gomes are more loving and open.

The doctor went to check wednesday once again. I cant help but feel extreemly nervous about how she is right now. But then we hear a groan, not that loud but also not that queit.

The doctor turns around and smiled and said the words that ive been waiting om for 4 weeks.

"Welcome back!"

I sowe tears came into my eyes. As i said im more sensitive about mh friends beings after that stupid hyde. Motcia and gomez went to the sides of the bed and looked at weds.

"Hey vamp" her father said. Wednesday dint said anythng and was still confused about the situation.

The doctor brought her a glass of water, hé placed the cup on her lips as she drank some water. She cleared her troath, and looked back at her partens.

"What happend?" She asked in a hoarse troath, but she still had her normal voice.

"Did you want to die or something?" Her mother said a bit sternly, i even got a bit scared. "You could off die wednesday!"

"I wish i did" she tunred her head to the side, not looking at her mom nor her dad.

"What did you say?! I normally wouldnt care if someone died wednesday but why you?!" She basicly screamed. Ive never seen mortica like that. Tears threated to leave her eyes.

She was just the same when we heard she is in the hospital.

Flashback:

It was the night, i aruged with wdnesday, well kind off. We dint talk after i told her i had a call with ajax.

The next moring i went down and greetd mrs and mr addams. They smiled and left a plate for me to eat.

Soon after the Bell rang. I did have a suspicion of that i dint know where wednesday was, but mrs addams told me she sometimes disapears at night and comes back early in the moring.

So i tought it was innocent.

Well from what you call her innocent.

The doorbell rang and mrs addams went to open it. She screamed and me and mr addams went yo the door.

A man around 30 years old, stood by the door. Hé dint have a friendly smile, more like a sad one.

"Are you related to wednesday addams?" Hé asked her. She nodded.

"She was found last night in the forest uncoicious. They suspect she fainted from something. I found her and brought her to the hospital." Mortica let out another scream. Pugsly runned down the stairs.

"What happend mom?" Hé asked. Hes do adorbale innocent.

His mom tunred to him with tears in her eyes but still with a smile not yo worry the little one too much.

"Its wednesdag honey" she said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Is she okay?"

Mr mrs addams both shooked their heads. Pugsley understood and went to hug mrs addams.

Soon after we went to the hospital after fester went to pugley.

When we got there mrs addams asked for wednesday. She let us to her room, where she laid. Probably sleeping, wirh some bruises on her arms.

More like cuts.

I had tears in my eyes, why would she do that?

The doctor soon came in and told us what happend. Theres been found alcohol in her body,  the cuts were problay from herself. If they found her later she would have died...

Why would she do this?!

Now.

"Why would you do this?" Her father now asked. I saw slight tears in her eyes.

"Because i dont desurve her"

~♡~

Oh?