chapter 19: WHAT?

Wednesdays pov:

I dont know what happend, but before i knew it, i felt a pair of lips on mine. It was enids i knew that. But it felt good.

Even tho she probably iust kissed me to show off the gorgon.

Why me tho? Cant she choose yoko or something.

But i did Kiss back. Her lips taste do delicious i could Kiss them all Day. The gorgon let out a grunt. Stupid boy.

Yoko let out a happy scream, i swear my ears bleed. But unfortunaly  enid ends the Kiss. I open my eyed, and are met with a pair of blue ones. A small smile planted on my lips.

She tunred to ajax. Who was about to kill me aith his gaze. I dont care. Doesnt hé know enids mine?

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you a lesbian now?" Hé screams at enid. Lucky for us there arent many people. But im ready with my knife...

"Exactly. And ive found someone better" she replied, and i swore i bluhsed.

Hé walked away angry, damn it i wanted to stab him with my knife. Maybe another time. Enid tunrned back to me.

"Thank you@ this helped me." She again kissed my cheek and tunred back to talk with yoko, sitting on her seat.

I again blushed. This girl is gonna be the death of me. Wait...did she say thanks for the help..

What is that supposed to mean?

Did she not mean it.

"Addams!" Someone yelled in my ear wich made me blink. I tunred to look at barcley, who looked at me confused. "You were out the world what happend to you?"

"Dont you have to do something better? Like making xavier like you" i say tunring back to my book wich i forgot i bad. She scoffed. Who would like that long haired greepy painter anyways?

"Im over him" she said.

"I tought you never lied?"

She kept talking qnd complaing about me, enid kept talk8ng with yoko, xavier soon joinenf and kept annoying me as did bianca.

I hate these people what do they want from me?

But i dint pay attention. My mind git to enids Kiss, and the girl in front of me.

It just hurts that she might not ljked the Kiss as i did.

_______________________________________

I dint post on this for so long, but if i be honest i dont know what to write. Lets call this a little fill in and hope next chapter Will hé better...

Enid did like the Kiss...

Right?