chapter 4: are you mad at me?

Enids pov:

Yesterday wasnt bad. It wasnt great either. But after i told wednesday i had a call with ajax we dint really talk.

Also ajax dint text me goodnight anymore. Hes probably mad because i am with wednesday. Hé never really liked her and want me to be safe.

Hes nice but overprotective.

After the call ened i got to wednesdays room. She was typing and i said goodnight as she hummed.

Then i changed put my stuff where it need and slept.

But after so many tries i dint sleep. I pciked my Phone and texted ajax.

Enid: hey babe i cant sleep...

Ajax: awh i wish i was with you rn <3 sorry about a few hours ago...i was just worried wednesday inst like us so i dont like that weirdo and want you to be safe.

Enid; its ok ajax love you.

Ajax: love you too.

For some reason i got irrtated when hé told me wednesday is weird. Shes my friend so yea.

I slept after that with my mind emty because ajax wasnt mad at me anymore.

The next Day i woke up a nice voice saying it was time to wake.

Wednesday mother made her way in her room and smiled at me.

"Good moring dear did you sleep well?" She asked me and i nodded.

"Yes i did thank you" i smiled.

"No problem dear. Did you sed wednesday shes not in her room?"

My smiled dispeared and i became worried. After the hyde fight last semester i became more worried about everyone especaily wednesday.

"I dont know" i shook my head. She smiled at me and left my room.

I stood up and changed to my wearing outfit today. It was kinda cold so i wore the sweater i got from ajax before leaving to go home.

And now i can wear it yay!

I walked out of my room downstairs where wednesdays partens where doing their own thing talking.

"Oh goodmoring Enid!" Mr addams said when hé saw me.

"Goodmoring mr addams" i said hé smiled at me and spoke aigan. "Oh just call me gomez". I nodded and sat down where i got a plate to eat.

After i eated i sat down in the living room. I saw that ajax had texted me aigan so i responed ofc.

For some reason i dont feel my heart beating when hé texted me. I never giggled so much anymore.

Its probably because i am away from him right now.

Also wednesday still dint show herself.
She doing her wednesday things i guess but i got more and more worried.

The door in the kitchen opened and then i heard mortica saying hi to someone.

The footsteps became louter and i tunred around to see wednesday.

"Wednesday! Where were you?" I said angrly while making my was to the Black haired girl.

"Just doing my own thing" she said not looking at me.

"Next time Warn us Jezus!"

She looked at me like she had seen a gosth " why would you care where i am? Arent you too busy with your boyfriend?"

"Even tho i have a boyfriend doesnt mean i cant worry about you!"

"You shouldt be worried about me." Is the last thing she said and walked to her room wich was closed with a bang.

I dint even realised my heart beated faster then normal. Frustrated i laid down on the cough with my hands on my face.

Whats going on?!