8

Hana

The strap of my bag, was strangled on my shoulder as I walked towards the school. I suppressed a yawn, trying to make my mind stay awake. I couldn't sleep at all last night. My mind was too awake thinking about Soonyoung and how to save him.

"Hey Hana!" Jun yelled across the hallway, my cheeks turned pink at his shout out. "Keep it down, will you?" I mumbled to him as he threw his head back and laughed.

"HEY KANG HANA" he screamed once again, catching the attention of everyone in the corridoors. "Shut up, Jun" I slightly punched him in the side as he winced in response.

Both of us walked together towards our class, chit chatting on our way. Many eyes bore into me, glaring at me. I heard various whispers about us. Jealousy has no end, does it? I threw a few smirks at the girls, who were muttering among themselves. Cause, why not?

It felt weird today, though. The hallways were more emptier and clearer than usual. "There are less people today, huh?" I looked up at Jun who had voiced out the same thought going in my mind.

Our class only had about 10 students, nothing more. "Where are people? It's almost time" we took our own seats at our respective benches.

"Didn't you hear? The food that was served at the cafeteria yesterday, was apparently spoilt. Many of the students got food poisoning" After our homeroom teacher had arrived, it was announced that school was cancelled today. God why didn't they put a message if that was the case. I could've slept in.

"What are you doing now that school has declared a holiday?" I grabbed my bag as Jun walked out with me. "Probably kill some time in the library and then head home" I shrugged my shoulders.

Jun gave me a big smile, "How about you accompany me to my dance practice?" the look on my face made him laugh out loud, "Me?No way" I rushed before him but he was quick to catch up.

"Come on, It'll be fun" he whined, "Your members won't like it" "My members aren't there, only me. You could see this amazing dancer, perform" no matter how much I protested, I had finally gave in.

I didn't know where he was leading me but nevertheless I followed him. "The weather is good today~" Jun spoke in high tone, "You seem happy today" I was paralyzed the second he turned back, our faces just inches apart. He was for sure taller but he had bent down, meeting my eyes.

"You caught that right" I blushed, I fucking blushed when he patted my head, softly. "I'm excited to perform in front of you" Were we this closer? We started talking yesterday itself but it felt like forever.

I found myself staring at the gate of our school's garden. It was humongous and beautiful. The school authorities had restricted us from entering the area though. "Isn't this place restricted for students?" He hummed at my words but didn't answer anything.

He took my hands in his and lead me through a bunch of creepers and vines that than revealed a wooden door. "It feels like a movie. Is there an another world on the other side?" he tugged on my hands, "For us, it is. Come and see!" my anticipation rose as he turned the knob.

It really was an another world. Soothing and mellow music was playing in the studio. There he stood among all the dimmed lights and potraying shadows. Kwon Soonyoung. His moves were free and sharp. The beats of the music being relayed more by his body than the song. He looked like a free bird, performing.

I was too immersed in his performance when suddenly Jun, chuckled beside me, "I guess we aren't alone" and that's when the music stopped playing.

"Oh Junnie?!" Soonyoung exclaimed in a bright tone. His eyes then lingered on me, an unexplainable expression on his face. "Oh, Hana you're here too?" He knew my name? Well kinda good for me.

"I brought her here because the school got cancelled" Soonyoung only bopped his head in reply. Ahhh So awkward! Both of us entered the studio and that's when I noticed how big it was. Stairs were placed in the corner of the room which probably led upto the floor above.

Soonyoung went ahead and turned on the lights of the place. Jun forced me to sit on the couch as he took a seat besides me. "She can stay, right?" "Of course, she's your friend" the way he said 'Friend' felt weird and intimidating.

Jun's phone suddenly started ringing, "Oh Chan-ah" he spoke through. I kept my eyes focused on Jun to ignore the boring gaze of Soonyoung. "I'll be right there" He stood up, dusting of the unseen dust off his pants. "I have some work. I'll be right back"

My hands quickly tugged on his sleeves, begging him not to leave me alone but he just gently patted my wrist and gave me his goofy smile. "Soonyoung won't bite you, Hana!" And with that he hurried out.

"What's your relationship with Jun?" it didn't even take him a second of silence after Jun was gone to ask me this question.