19

Hana

"Just to you know, get closer" Jihoon tried to cover it up but I knew he failed miserably as Seungcheol kept giving us a skeptical look. "Yeah, he's right!" I attempted to make him believe us but he wasn't even blinking a bash.

"Fine. You should probably tell him" I slumped down on the arm of the couch, leaving Jihoon to converse with Seungcheol. "She's helping me with the guide of the title track" No answer from Seungcheol!

"You could use any member, though" He was right. I looked at Jihoon, questioningly, curious as to what his answer would be. "It doesn't hurt to try out different things" He gave out a shrug.

"Let's begin then" Seungcheol urged for us to get up and follow him to the recording studio, "We would need him for the rap part" I solemnly nodded and continued climbing the stairs.

"Let's start with the intro" Jihoon got into the swivel chair as Seungcheol went into the room inside. The only thing that parted us was the glass wall infront. I witnessed Seungcheol grabbing the ear set and plugging it in while adjusting the mic near his mouth, straightening the lyrical sheet.

Goosebumps rose on my skin as he started his adlibs for the intro. His voice was deep and low. Due to the beats, it came out raspier than I imagined. With 2-3 trials, it came out perfectly as he proceeded with the rap parts.

"Your turn" I took a deep breath in, clearing my throat. It wasn't my first time recording a song but the stares that I got from both of them and the thought of getting judged, wavered me.

I went along the melody, flowing with the lines. Jihoon once in a while stopped to give me advice while Seungcheol just stood there with his arms crossed, focusing his eyes on me. Within no time, I was already finished with my part.

"I need you two to sing the outro together" I was baflled and nervous even. "Can't you like mix the voices after recording individually" Jihoon just shook his head while my eyes trailed onto Seungcheol who walked past me to the recording room.

"One more ear set!?" Seungcheol looked towards Jihoon who passed on a awkward smile, "There's actually only one available right now. The other one we had got damaged" Just Great.

"You'll would need to adjust a little" Both of us, bopped our heads, trying to accommodate to the situation at hand. Standing besides him, he placed the ear set in the middle, abling us to hear the song being played.

The proximity between us, made my cheeks reddened. Why the hell are everyone in SVT so fucking handsome? It was hard to concentrate while he kept taking glances at me. I smiled at the notice of the light blush that had appeared on his cheeks.

"You can calm down, you know" He was more anxious than me which he thought I didn't notice. "Umm...yeah!" he scratched his neck in shyness and I let out a snicker. "Gosh! You're so cute" I wanted to pinch his cheeks, they kept getting a darker shade of red.

"I've not been close to...any girls, so that's why!" Seungcheol tried justifying his reason, "It's totally fine" I patted his back in encouragement and we were back to recording the song.

"I agree!" he looked at me while placing the ear set down, "With?" I didn't understand what he meant with that. "With Jihoon. That You sing well, even beautiful" I wanted to curl up in a ball, hiding the heat that was spreading across my body.

"Thanks!" slowly muttering the words, both of us headed out to see Jihoon stuffing his things in his backpack. "How about I treat you both to some snacks?! You'll helped me big time" I wanted to disagree but Seungcheol was quick to do the opposite, agreeing.

"Let's go" both of them tugged on my hands as I finally gave in.