10

Hana

I immediately looked away from his eyes and propped myself from the floor. "This is the one! Kang Hana!" Jun implored, as if introducing someone of so much worth. I sure wasn't that person. Though he had embarked on a journey to find his friend, he had returned with a huge number of boys.

I felt extremely intimidated standing there. Soonyoung stood besides me, his posture straight. "Kang Hana?" A voice from the bunch, called out. It felt eerily familiar but I couldn't place a finger on who it belonged to.

A boy walked past all of them, standing tall infront of me. "Lee Seokmin?" He wasn't the little boy with crooked teeth anymore. He looked completely different yet strangely the same. He opened his arms for me to rush into and I didn't wait another second to do so.

As soon as I fell into his hands, I was spinning around in the air, giggling. "Put me down now" My feet found the solid ground soon. His gaze lingered on me for awhile until he burst out laughing, me joining him after. "You still haven't changed, have you!?" He really didn't, "I could say the same to you!"

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely reunion but can you'll fill us on what's going on here?" He was our senior, Choi Seungcheol is his name, I guess? Seokmin ushered everyone to settled down with me being seated between him and Jun. It felt relieving to be seated with them.

That's when I realised...The whole of SVT was present. All 13 members, some with whom I was acquainted with and some who were complete strangers. I witnessed that some of the boys, had their lips itching, either to prance on who I was or how did I know Seokmin!

"Junnie wanted to introduce you to us!" The tallest that I had noticed among them spoke up. He gave of goofy vibes with his bright smile. I bowed my head slightly, introducing myself. "You must be knowing our names, I guess!" Who was this rude and cocky guy?

"Actually I don't" They must have thought that I would be knowing about them, atleast their names but well. "You don't?" Was it this surprising for this guy to express it with so much exaggeration. I tilted my head in shyness.

They started introducing themselves even with a bunch of complains. They were too many and I was having a hard time to wrap my head around all their names. I kept their names aside for awhile when Wonwoo bought up how me and Seokmin knew each other.

"We lived across each other for years in our childhood." Seokmin passed me a bright smile, it got me reminscing the good ol' days. "Those were some good days, weren't they?" he had resounded the same thoughts running through my mind.

"That's really great then! We can all get along!' Jun clapped his hands in excitement. I didn't know how he could be so energetic all the time? He really was a ball of sunshine.

There was silence ringing in the room. I knew it was a bad idea for me to accompany Jun here. They hate me like everyone else. "I probably should get going now. I'll see you later" I waved goodbye to Jun and Seokmin before grabbing my bag and rushing out.

It wasn't the first time someone looked at me that way but it hurt everytime..