30

Hana

The whispers and murmurs didn't tone down even a bit all through the day but I had decided to not pay any heed to them. I had greater things to care about. Currently invested in doing my Math work, I sighed at the complexity of the questions.

"Shit" I had to cut down everything I had written because my answer didn't sum up. Jerking up at the sudden sound of the bell going off, I clicked my tongue as I realised it was lunch time but I really had no appetite.

"Look who's here" This bitch- Rolling my eyes at the presence of the devil, I indulged myself deeper into my studies. "Nice to see you alive, murderer"  pressing the pen tighter into my hands, I huffed a deep breath, trying to calm down my jittery nerves.

"Get lost, Kim Jihye" as always she was surrounded by her minions. Just like the saying ; Loosers roam in herds so that they can hide their weakened and scared selves. "You still got the guts, Murderer?"

"You see, I have better things to do than see your shityy face so please FUCK OFF" Dude was absolutely insecure about her face, especially after going through numerous plastic surgeries to impress the boys around her, in particular SVT.

"Atleast I'm not a murderer" Can I just punch her? "Yeah yeah. Bark all you want" I delved back into Mathematics. The subject was the most despised one but it seemed more interesting than interacting with these bitches right now.

"You're the hot topic of discussion rounding the school. How you feeling about that?" Chuckling at her words, I stood up with a loud slam on my desk which had caused the girl' to flinch in terror. "Atleast they find me worthy to talk about me"

It was true. Kim Jihye would always try to be the big shot around the school but no one paid attention to her and it always seemed to piss her off. Striding towards her with threatening steps, I smiled smugly as I watched them back away in fear.

"Mess with me or my friends one more time and I'll make sure that I expose all of your face surgeries and evil deeds that you have instigated" It only took words to threaten her as she immediately scrambled her way outside the classroom.

Shaking my head, I pranced my way back towards my desk, eager to slouch down and go to sleep. Raising my brows at the sudden appearance of the objects placed on my desk, I snatch them in my hand.

Curiosity building inside me, I unwrap the paper and find a small pen drive lying with a pack of bread kept besides it. "Who kept it here?" There was just a minute moment when I had gone near Kim Jihye and the others, I hadn't even noticed who placed these things here and managed to slip away.

"I'll check it when I reach home" my steps were led to the studio though, being dragged away by Mingyu and Wonwoo. "It's been so long since you watched us perform" Mingyu perked up while Wonwoo continued after him, "And we have almost finalized everything"

Still grunting and complaining on their way, I sighed in defeat. "You guys have a laptop there, don't you?" I was necessitated to browse the pendrive and what content was inside, maybe it could provide me a clue as to who had given it to me.

"Yep" Mingyu popped the 'p' while saying, "Why though?" "I need it for something" Nodding at my words, we were soon at the studio. Even at a distance, chatters and laughs echoed the garden, bringing back memories from the previous week.

"Hey guys" Booming with exuberance, all the boys had crashed into me with open arms..well except Jun and Soonyoung. Strange. "It's been so long since you blessed our studio with your presence, Noona"

Scoffing at Minghao's words, I hit him with my fist. "Shut up, Hao" Supporting myself on the couch, I heaved out a sigh of relief as my body was sprawled on the furniture. "Tired?" Seungcheol was by my side, concerned as I nodded my head.

"I heard you'll have already finalized everything?" Perking up at the mention, Seungkwan began to yap about it. Giggling at the enthusiasm, I indulged in the conversation further but a thing rattled my mind...the distance Soonyoung and Jun were keeping from me and each other.

Pulling Jisoo by sleeve, I whispered in his ear, "Something going on between those two?" Jisoo understood it within a to who was a referring to. "They haven't talked to each other and keep indulging in fierce eye contacts or something" He whsipered back.

I found it extremely weird. They are bestfriends and there was no way they could keep each other apart. Dismissing my trail of thoughts when my phone pinged with a message, I smiled looking at the device.

"I need to go, guys. My mom's home"