23

Hana

"What would I do with you'll?!" I whined as two pair of hands were dragging me with them. Broodingly following, I sighed at the amount of glares and stares I was getting.

I was adamant on eating my lunch alone somewhere on the school ground but the presence of two boys, completely shattered that idea of mine.

And right now I was getting yanked towards the SVT studio by Seungkwan and Hansol. "Watch us practice" Seungkwan stated in a duh tone, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Eat lunch with us first" Hansol tightened his grip on my arm, no will to let me go or run away. The hallway was in a storm of whispers and murmurs from the onlookers. They might've been in a frenzy with the events that had unfolded in front of them.

Just in a few days, the school's loner, unpopular girl dating Kwon Soonyoung, the Dance God and hanging out with the most talented and popular bunch of boys.

"Slut" "Whore" I wasn't going to be affected by those harsh words but certainly my new friends were. Seungkwan abruptly halted, causing me to come to a screeching stop and bumping my head on his back.

"Do you mind saying that again?" Anger blew through his ears if it was visible to anyone. The already tightened grip on my hand by Hansolz
intensified even more when his friend was busy confronting students who were trying to degrade me.

"Why are you talking about yourself to your own self?" I stifled a laughter at his comeback. Dude, was trying. "Let's just go, Seungkwan-ah!" I smirked at the girl who had just tried slut shaming me, "Atleast I have guys to be called a 'Slut' 'Hoe' or whatever."

"And it's not like her opinion counts" It really didn't. Laughing and giggling our way towards the garden, we were gasping for air at the little fun 'Knowing your place' session we just had with that whoever.

"Okay let's hurry now" Hansol was quick to tug the still cracking up duo with him, hastily checking his watch. With only an hour or so of lunch time, no one properly had time to eat lunch, wander around or play all at once.

All the eyes of the boys were on us, especially me who was biting her bottom lips trying to stifle the outpour of snickers that were trying to escape my lips. "Hey Guys!" I greeted them as several 'Hi' 'Hey' and 'Hello' were thrown at me.

I made a screeching turn when I forgot I had to sit besides Soonyoung but apparently was making my way towards Jun. It was relief that the boys hadn't noticed this, especially the smart ones who would've been quick to point it out or the goofy ones who would probably tease about some 'Lovers Quarrel' or shit.

"Hey" Soonyoung grinned at me brightly and that's when something ached inside my heart. The day this boy was about to unalive himself was nearing and I had no idea if I was doing a good job or not. Reminding me to talk to 'Death' who had gone MIA since his little motivational speech that day.

"Huh?" I jerked out of my thoughts as Jeonghan waved his hands ahead of me, "Eat up quickly. We'll be practicing now and you'll be judging us" They were at it again. A girl like me judging their exceptional skills and moves?! Out of the context but either way I enjoyed it 'cause, I could fangirl over them and it...was just me.

"Okay" Time flew past pretty quick as we were all done eating our lunch. Soonyoung kept making conversations with me as we talked about various topics. Apparently he had offered me some of his lunch, the one his grandmother had packed for him and...it tasted heavenly.

"I'm turning on the music" I waited for everyone to take their positions, "IN 3,2,1" Rushing towards the couch in front, I pulled out my phone and began recording their dance choreography as requested by Myungho.

As soon as they finished performing the dance, I sprung up from my seat and giving them a huge round of applause. They deserved more than that and so, "Ice Cream on me after school!"

Without noticing I was toppled down in a swarm of hugs by them, joyous at the sweet treat I'd be giving them. "SHIT!" Jihoon cursed while looking at his wrist watch, "We're late!"

And we were on our feet trying to run but flying out the door. "DETENTION IT IS, GUYS!" I cheered as we bolted across the school campus, "DON'T FORGET YOUR TREAT, NOONA" All of us were seperated into small herds as we sprinted towards our respective floor according to our Grades.

I waved towards them as they waved back with double amount of enthusiasm. It felt like we were in a movie, running towards our shining and radiant days.

"ICE CREAM" I facepalmed myself as Wonwoo once again reminded me before dissappearing into his class while hurried towards my own, panting and breathing heavily.