Megumi (JJK)

Character: Megumi Fushiguro
Type: Fluff☁️, Light af Angst
Story Name: I love you, Gumi
DEF256
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

It was another off day from school and I'm currently lazing around waiting for either Yuuji, my father, or my boyfriend to come see me. As I continued to scroll through social media there was a knock at my dorm door. I quickly got up and opened it only to find my very tired-looking boyfriend standing behind it. "Gumi, baby what's wrong? Why do you look so tired?" I asked as I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my dorm closing the door behind me. I lightly pushed him onto my bed to make him sit as I stood in between his legs. I grabbed his face in my hands and gently caressed his cheek with my thumb. He sighed softly leaning into my touch, "It's nothing really, (N/n). Everyone including your dad has been getting on my nerves and I need to recharge."

I laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist before falling back onto my bed and pulling me with him. We got ourselves comfortable and I began gently playing with his hair, "Tell me what's been going on, Gumi." He pulled me closer to him, "It's just with all the different things I'm trying to learn and get advanced on. Along with your dad never leaving me alone for long enough for me to not feel the need to strangle him is a lot." I laughed softly, "Sorry Dad's been giving you a hard time. You know how he is. It doesn't matter how old he is, he's still a damn child at heart." He rolled his eyes before he pressed a kiss to my cheek, "I'm just glad you're nothing like him." We went back to cuddling while I scrolled on my phone and he recharged.

About thirty minutes into our little quiet cuddle session my door suddenly burst open and Megumi and I came face to face with my dad who after what felt like ten seconds of him completely frozen became furious. "What the hell is going on here? Now why the hell do you, Megumi have your hands all over my precious baby." I rolled my eyes, "Dad, don't go acting so surprised now. I told you I was dating somebody. At least is someone respectful and mature like Megumi." My dad pouted and whined, "But why couldn't you get with literally anyone else?" I frowned and pouted, "That's mean Dad." Megumi stared at him before he spoke up in the most monotone voice I've ever heard, "Gojo-Sensei, go away you're being loud."

I pressed my face into Megumi's shoulder to stop me from laughing out loud at my dad's offended face. My dad huffed, "Fine whatever, Megumi. But you better treat my baby right. Or I'll have your head." That is all my dad says before leaving. We rolled our eyes simultaneously before falling back into a cuddling position. "I love you, Gumi," I said softly. He gave me a little smile, "I love you too, (N/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe I'm finally back. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first story. I love you, my sweet potatoes.